Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Farewell to January, Hello to February!

Hey, Madi here!

Yeah, it's a DOTM post! So like, I'm super excited to tell ya'll who the new DOTM is! Believe me, I've loved being the DOTM, but I'm actually ready to be done. :) I'm going work even harder on my blog to get it ready now, and I can concentrate on school, photography, and blogging. I've LOVED being featured here, and I'd like to 'recap' my month as DOTM!
* * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * *
- The following pictures and links are from my ten posts as DOTM! Enjoy! -
My first ever photoshoot!
 
I loved the snow, or, ice.. in my case!

Check out some fun screensavers!

#4: Sisters
Feat. me and Katie!


It was an amazing day!
Pretty fun!
 
That flatizza was pretty good...

And of course, when I got braces!
Some photos from my thirteenth birthday party!

And a review of the first gift!
* * * * * * * * * * * * ** *
Now, I'm sure you'd LOVE to know who the next DOTM is, right?
It was literally a fifty-fifty tie when I checked this morning. So.... I plugged it into a random picker. And...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Meet your new DOTM, Paisley Penelope Parker!
*cheers*
CONGRATS!
I know I'm looking forward to your posts, Paisley, and congratulations!
To the rest of the semi-finalists and the other finalist, don't worry! You've still got ten chances at being a DOTM and thanks for entering!
If you want to know how to have a chance at that, read this, right now <click>.
 
I hope you're excited to read Paisley's DOTM posts, 'cause I am! I've gotta go now, but Congrats again to Paisley, and welcome her in the comments!
~ Madi
 
 


Comments

  1. Wow, congrats Paisley! I can't wait to see your posts! :)

    I'm SO excited about you blog Madi! I CAN'T WAIT to see it!!

    ♥Katie
    http://thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see hers either!
      Aw, thanks, Katie! I'm excited about it too! I still need to get a couple more posts up before I'm ready to show it to people!
      ~ Madi

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations, Paisley! I can't wait to see your awesome posts! And Madi, I will miss you being the DOTM! I loved all of your posts!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! I'm so glad you liked them! Thanks for your encouragement! I'm excited to see what Paisley does, too, though! I'm a dancer and love pink like her, so I can't WAIT to see what she does for HER birthday!
      ~ Madi

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed all of your posts, Madi!
    They were awesome!
    Currently I'm using one of those screen savers! Actually I have a slide show of all my favorite doll photos as my screen saver! :D

    I'm also really excited to see Paisley's posts!
    She seems really nice! She is the same age as my doll Olivia Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoyed writing them!
      That's so cool! I love knowing that someone enjoyed them!
      I'm excited too - that's neat that they're the same age!
      ~Madi

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Paisley! I have to admit I am very disappointed, but I'm sure Paisley will be a great DOTM! I'll miss your DOTM posts, though, Madi!

    -Izzy-

    sewsweetdollies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish both of you could've been DOTM! It was SO close! Thank you so much for your great sportsmanship! Thank you!
      ~ Madi

      Delete
  5. Hey Light4theLord,
    My wrist is hurting from scrolling for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. (I'm Joking) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madi you were a great dotm !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts