Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

January DOTM, Screensaver Special!

Hey ya'll, it's Light4theLord! I took some of you guys' favorites of Madi, took her favorite quotes, and made pics you can save! If you right click on the photo and save the image, you can use it as a screensaver, or anything else you can come up with! Enjoy!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Dance... like there's no tomorrow"

Dream... then do it.

"Hi, I'm Madelon. But you can just call me.. Madi."
 
Which one of the above is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
~ Light4theLord


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts