Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

madi's birthday haul + updates (again)!

hey! and I'm finally here - the super-busy-crazy-with-school-and-juggling-life-but-dropping-all-da-balls Light4theLord!
first and foremost, I love seeing what doll stuff other people get for their birthdays (and where they get it - come on people, sometimes I really DO wanna know where in the world you got that adorable umbrella so I can get one for MY dolls!) so, in honor of Madi's birthday... I present my first ever ag/doll stuff haul!
 
anywaaaaaaaays....
shall we proceed?

Madi had an absolutely fantabulously incredible, extraordinary birthday last month!  And.... she got so many gifts, I was overwhelmed!! A certain awesome someone sent Madi a HUGE birthday package. Like, so awesome that this certain someone gets her own post in the near future. :D LET THE PHOTOS COMMENCE (all taken on my awesomely fluffy teal blanket)

Left to right:
Beautifully Custom Wildflower Wig (now on the adorable Kate)
Super cute box of party supplies
AG Fashion Runway
MLA Ice Cream set
AG Lea's Sea Turtle
Doll straw hat (it's so cuuuute!) and craft supplies
(in the background you can also see an AG balloon, a MLA yoga set... all of which you'll see again in a minute)
if you look very very closely, you'll see something exciting that will premier in March!
 
In the above (alright, alright, I already gave up on the 'left to right' XD XD) you can see an adorable AG birthday tee, a MLA (My Life As) yoga set, the Truly Me mesh flower skirt, the straw hat and sea turtle that you just saw above, a super cute backpack, doll headbands and a purse, and an AG mini book, as well as the AG Fashion Runway Paper Dolls set.
 
So, to go a little closer, I wanna highlight a couple of things (I WISH I COULD HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE AWESOME THINGS AND AWESOME PEOPLE BUT THAT WOULD TAKE DAYS FOR Y'ALL TO READ).

:O :O :O IS THIS SEA TURTLE NOT ADORABLE OR WHAT?!?!?!?
It's Lea's from 2016, and it is *so* *so* soft. *hugs sea turtle* And cute. Did I mention how awesome it is? A super, super, amazing mother of one of my sister's violin students gave this to me! (did I get you confuzzled or what?!)

books. BOOKS! BOOOOOOOOOKS!
A lot of AG books, including both of the Lea books (still my favorite AG GOTY), some historical birthday books (from the aforementioned certain awesome someone), a couple notebooks, to name a few. :)

gals.
this is SO cool!
It's the AG Fashion Show/Runway (I dunno what it's called) paper doll set and it's SO fun!! The same awesome certain someone sent this to Madi and I and :O I LOVE IT!


This skirt is so. so. pretty! (so pretty that Kate hated wearing it in her photoshoot)
My amazing sister got it for me, knowing how I loved doing dance-themed things with my dolls!

And last but most DEFINITELY not least, my incredible brother got this MLA ice cream set for me! :D (you probably saw the mint ice cream cone in the Instagram remake post)
 
**********************************************
 
So anyways, tada! I can't wait to feature all of these awesome things soon, and I'm SO thankful for everyone who gave them! :D
 
Now, updates. *gulp*
I feel like I'm juggling life and I keep dropping all the balls. It's frustrating.
But, I don't want to let go of any of the balls! The balls currently have names like 'family' 'friends' 'blogging' 'writing' 'school' 'chores' and 'food'.
Don't get the last one wrong. XD Living egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, starch-free, sugar-free is hard.
But, I'm just warning you that if my usual Wednesday post is up, it's probably because I'm trying to catch another one of the falling balls. XD Mainly school. School counts for like, the equivalent of four balls. XD
 
That's about it... except that come March, you are in for a TREAT! *dances around happily* I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!
 
Plus, if you haven't already gotten a chance to, my new blog is launched!
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars





Comments

  1. I'm so glad Madi and you love everything! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That's a lot of stuff! XD

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts