Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Kate's Take

Hi there! I'm Kate - sometimes Katie, never Katriana. *gags* It sounds waaay too girly.
Ya' know what? This whole posts reminds me of an article I read in the AG mag like, forever ago.
It was a question:
What is one thing that no one would ever guess about you?
 
Well, my answer is....
a two-parter.

#1. I'm am *so* not a girly girl despite the atrocious outfit I was forced to wear. Look at that word - atrocious!
Kit would be so proud.
#2. I'm the same epic Katie you all know and LOVE.

You don't believe it, do you?
Well, you see.... I've always been a redhead. *cough cough* It was just that when I was little, all of the kids would tease me endlessly - 'carrot corkscrews' they called me. >:\
SO. ANNOYING. THEY WERE SUCH ANNOYING BEINGS.

But no fear, I'm here! You haven't seen ME for a while, have you? Well, since I had bleached my hair blonde for the LONGEST time, I had to let my spunk back. :D

Honestly, I think my hair fits my personality.

I'M SUPER BOINGY AND FIERY! (ask my sistas. THEY KNOW HOW FIERY I AM)

boingy is SO a word.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I look so different, don't I?! XD XD XD

WELL IT IS STILL ME.

is that a tree?! OOH. I'M BEHIND THE TREE.
 
MAAAAAAAAAADI YOU LET AN INANIMATE OBJECT BECOME THE FOCUS.

So, what else am I supposed to say, now that you know I'm back, and I'm ME? My awesome, epic, super boingy ME!

^ I've always wanted to put springs on the bottom of these platform sandals. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW AWESOME THAT WOULD BEEEEEE?

Bark?! SERIOUSLY?! I DON'T EVEN LIKE DOGS.
Actually, I do. They make for quite interesting stories. XD XD XD

AND GO AHEAD AND CALL ME CARROT CORKSCREWS.
 
IDCA.
(I don't care anymore)
But I like being me. OOOOOOOOOH DO YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT THE COOLEST LATEST PRANK I DID?
You're gonna wanna hear this.

OKAY SO (look at how awesome and INNOCENT I look up there. *evil laugh* HA HA HA no.)........
I filled all of Jules' shampoo bottles with liquid glue. *dies laughing* XD XD XD XD IT WAS SO HYSTERICALLLLLLL.......
(and yes, I know what you're thinking. 'Wait, doesn't that wash out?' CONGRATS. YES IT DOES. But she likes to let her special fancy shampoo 'set' whatever that's supposed to do. AND I GOT THE QUICK DRY KIND. XD XD)

Wanna know another prank I did?
I took all of the vegetables and dipped them in frosting and put them in the freezer. XD XD XD XD YOU SHOULDA SEEN JOSIE'S FACE.

My next victim *ahem* was Elly. I put squeaky toys on the bottom her boots. XD That was funny. It didn't last very long, but long enough for laughs.

Samantha's writing was fun to prank, but I didn't do much of it. You see, she had just written this super sweet MUSHY KERSQUIRSHY love scene... so I took the page and replaced it with a death. XD AND THEN SHE GAVE IT TO SOMEONE TO READ. *dies laughing* This is such a fun post to write. XD XD XD YOU GUYS NOW KNOW A LOT OF MY SECRETS.

OKAY NEXT UP WAS MADI.
I exchanged her typical USB drive and put a new one - titled it the same and made the same folders and everything - in its place.
SHE PANICKED AND IT WAS SO HYSTERICAL.
Like, she was throwing the USB drive and yelling that she would NEVER touch another one of those 'horrid, absolutely evil things'.
 
 
 
 
Guys, I still haven't told her I have her pictures.
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

And then Mia. (can you tell I'm doing a rundown of all of my pranks?)
I got in trouble for this one...
 
BUT IT WAS AWESOME.
I double knotted the ribbons of her pointe shoes about ten times. XD XD OVER AND OVER AND OVER. And she *still* hasn't gotten them out. (*ahem* that was last night, okay?)

 
Last one - Kit. (GUYS LOOK I'M NOT ALLOWED TO PRANK AMY BECAUSE SHE'S SO SENSITIVE. IT STINKS 'CAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO PUT CAYENNE PEPPER IN HER TEA BAGS BUT JOSIE GOT L4TL TO INTERVENE. That was disappointing.)
 
I stacked all of her books and triplewrapped them in plasticwrap. XD XD She didn't dare cut it for fear of damaging her PRECIOUS BOOKS (imo, nasty things..).
 
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT:
 
ME.
 
- BEA -
(be epic always)
 
K A T E

 

 
 

Comments

  1. Corkscrew carrots?! XD XD No way - your new hair is beeeeeeeeeeyoutiful, and I absolutely love all of these photos! Stay epic, Kate. :) -Rebekah

    Bera-Bera: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Your pranks are not HALF as epic as mine. Do you care to know what I did to Polby the other night? I woke up at midnight (just for the sake of this prank, yes), and squirted whipped cream RIGHT ON HIS NOSE. And then I hacked Cupcake's laptop with my epic ninja skills and totally garbled her Google Drive folders so that every document was titled "Cat With Whipped Cream." And then I inserted a fake cardboard camera memory card so that when Mimsy was trying to take pictures, it said "No Card" and she thought there was one and she got so frustrated it was hilarious. XD XD XD Oh, and this prank literally caused the greatest uproar in history: I put a pitcher of "orange juice" on the table. And guess what this "orange juice" was? Powder from a box of mac and cheese mixed with water. XD XD XD I'M SO EVIL.
    And LAST BUT NOT LEAST. I got in trouble for this one, but it was so epic. XD I tiedyed Mimi's skate bag. Yes, tie dyed it with her least favorite colors, bright orange and neon, and I covered up the fabulous skater doodle on the front with spray paint and pretty much spoiled it. I could have heard her screeching from across the solar system. EPIC. XD
    And I feel ya about Amy. Would you BELIEVE that I'm no longer allowed to prank the Terrible Trio?! I mean, SERIOUSLY, they prank ME, and I'm not allowed to prank them back?! Like, ?!?!?!?!?!
    ANYWAYS.
    -Bera-Bera The Superior Prankster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW THANK YOU. *hairflip* same goes for you, Rebekah!

      BERA BERA YOU ARE A GENIUS! YOU HAVE GIVEN ME NEW IDEAS! XD XD XD XD XD *Gasps* those are absolutely BRILLIANT! I *must* try that orange juice one. XD XD XD XD XD XD *dies laughing* YOU ARE EVIL. WE WILL BE EPIC TOETHER. Oooooooooooooooooh I SHOULD DO THAT TO MADI! XD XD XD XD
      That's ridiculous! Did Rebekah intervene too?! Those meanies. *scowls*

      Delete
  2. Woah, you rewigged Katie! She looks super cute! I love that wig and you did a super job.
    ❤️Diamond @ buildabearsfurever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I got a special BeautifullyCustom wig and it was REALLY fun! Thank you! ~ L4TL

      Delete
  3. Gingers are AWESOME! Own it, Kate!

    With regards to Katriana, I have to disagree with you about it sounding girly. I think it sounds regal and not in a pretty pink princess way. More of "I beg your pardon, please let me keep my head, your highness" way. It's also kind of mysterious.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUUUUUUU!

      Regal... hmm... now *that* is a logical statement. Mysterious?! COOL!

      Delete
  4. SHE IS SO CUTE AND GOALS I LOVE HER <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAH, Katie's hair is SO PRETTY!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! So, you customized her, right? What is it like gluing on the wig, if you did? I am afraid of gluing doll wigs. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did customize her, and it was so fun! Her wig is a Beautifully Custom wig, and I just followed the video on their website - it was REALLY easy! I just applied the super glue (my dad let me use his) like they said and it worked! I was a little nervous too, at first, but I'm so glad I did it! Let me know if you ever try it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts