Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

* sunnyshine *

*********************************************************
"I'm having deja vu, aren't you?" Elly grinned, reaching for the cup.
"Yessssss, except this time I'm on the other siiiide!" Jules called from the back of the line.
"What are you two talking about?!" Mia piped up, confuzzled.
"Lemorange," Kate giggled.

"Don't worry, it's just lemonade," Kate tapped her cart.

"Lemorage would be better." Elly smirked as she reached for a cup. "But this is good."

"Lemonade! Lemonade! Come get your CitruslyGood lemonade!" Kate called, smiling.

"Ooooookaaaaaaaay," Elly tried to repeat her line from the former mini-photostory, but she couldn't keep a straight face as she cracked up.

this was a small tribute to Bella (@thenookdolls), who 'got her wings' just over a month ago after fighting cancer... #yellowforbella
"Try some- you won't regret this citrusy drink! It provides the perfect amount of fruit for your daily diet!"
"THAT WAS MY LINE!" Jules shouted, much to the amusement of all the others.

"This is actually really good." Mia took a sip. "It's tangy and sweet... it's perfect and wonderful!"
"Mia, that was my line!" Elly teased. "Waaait, how'd you even know that?! You weren't even here!"
"I.. am.. a.. stalker!" Mia gave an evil cackle.
"Oh, whatever." The four gave a laugh.

"And... cut!"

"Wait, Julia! Was that actually being recorded?! Stop! Wait!"
******************************************************
I loved doing this photoshoot. I did it originally because of #yellowforbella. I never actually got to know Bella, who was such an incredible girl, but I always saw how she was smiling despite of how much she was going through and she was always so sweet and friendly.
She's still missed, there's no doubt about it, and always will be.
 

Kate was so fun to use for this shoot, with her awesomely curly red hair ♥ and that dress is so fun and versatile.

Heey, that makes two shoots in a row with the same dress! XD XD XD

Our neighbor actually gave this little cart to us, thinking one of us kids might like it.
I LOVE IT! It's so cute and liiiittle!

Arf!

And then ahh, bokeh and light streaks and pretty dolls and dresses!

Katie and Honey are so adorable!

I love how vibrant the colors on the dress and Katie's eyes and hair are!

I was actually pretty pleased with these photos, despite how I felt like my photography has gotten worse (former post).

 
One cool thing about this shoot is that it was actually taken in the exact same spot as  
Citrusly Good Lemorange (which is *so* cringey - it was two years ago!).


 
I'm so glad I have Katie!!

And that's all for today, folks! ;) I'm hopefully going to be out of school either this week or next, and I'm so ready! :D When do you get out of school (if you can say) or are you already done? Happy summeeeeeeeeeeer!
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars
 

Comments

  1. I LOVE this post! Where did you get the lemonade cart???

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! :D An neighbor brought it over - it's actually like, a party drink dispenser! XD But I totally claimed it for a doll photoshoot (because duh, who wouldn't?!)!

      Delete
  2. Perfect post for the dreary day we are having in SEPA! And I LOVE lemonade. The cart is adorable! Kate looks fabulous in that dress and her hair catches the sun nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having some dreary days now too! Lemonade is AWESOME (especially Chick-fil-a's frosted lemonade ♥) Thanks! I'm so glad I customized her!

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS! The lemonade cart is so cute, was it intended for dolls? It's absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :D It was originally a party drink dispenser, but I claimed it right away for a photoshoot! :D I love it!

      Delete
  4. I get out of school June 6 D: I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUNNYSHINEEEEEEEEEE!
    I like that lemonade cart. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts