Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

beach breezes ~ an agps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Light4theLord, and I'm so glad that school is almost over. :D I can't wait to get started on S&S (read the May Looking Ahead post for more information) and be able to do more writing!
I took these photos of Jules at the beach, and I love this dress so much!

Plus, she's such a gorgeous doll to photograph!


Are any of y'all going to the beach this summer? If so, make sure to go paddleboarding!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I've got so many fun summer plans, and yet it's going to be such a crazy time with several big family events going on (graduations/anniversaries/birthdays/etc).

These are definitely not my favorite pictures I've ever taken, but... I honestly feel like my photography has gotten worse instead of better. :/ Anyone have any tips?

Do you think I've gotten worse or better? I think last summer was really my peak... I'm gonna try to get another good summer in this year!
 
Ooh, but here is one sneak peek of what you'll get this month! (I'm still doing every other week thanks to school... BUT SUMMER IS COMING!!!!)
Check out all that yellow and orange! ♥ I have to say this one was really fun!
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars

 


Comments

  1. I'm also glad school is almost out.Maybe what you need is a break.A break from stressing over having to post.Just a little advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be really nice. Actually, I love posting and it's a stress reliever! :D

      Delete
  2. Julie is so pretty! She looks great in that dress. My favorites are the first and last photos. :)
    I'm not sure why you think your photography has gotten worse, but I don't think it has. One thing I've recently discovered as being really helpful with doll photography is a reflector. I don't have a real one (yet), but I've used a mirror and a foam board in different situations. Do you use a reflector? Another thing I'm trying to work on is creating unique and interesting scenes for my photoshoots, because I think that really helps my photos. :)
    ~Sassafras

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts