Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Dash Into December // Looking Ahead, Issue 6


It's the season of Christmas! Of hot chocolate! Of peppermint and evergreen! Of Jesus's birth! Of DNA specials! Of snowflakes and white fluffy snow!

*twirls around* Unless, of course, you live where I live. *stops spinning* We got absolutely N O snow last year. One itty bitty ice. But it melted by noon and I had to wake up by 6 to get photos for the Ice Princess.... kudos to you if you remember what that is. :D
 
Anywaaaaays... DECEMBER! I have literally been SO super thrilled for this month. It's my first FULL month after my hiatus, and you will NOT regret subscribing and following for this month. Be prepared for an awfully crazy month! Seriously - my planner has about 24 reminders for DNA related stuff. Probably more if I planned in when I was going to take pictures. :D
 
And that's not even counting the random stuff - like the Christmas gift posts, and the OCC post and the... EVERYTHING! I'm super excited about this month. Are you ready to see what on earth is in store for you?! Be prepared.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First up as our December DOTM.... our beautiful, adorable, officially voted cutest doll in the blogosphere....
 

Raven Sky McKay!
Coming from Doll Notebook, we here at DNA are honored to have Raven to grace our blog as Doll of the Month! I'm definitely looking forward to her posts!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you cheated and looked at the tags for this post, you'd know what's coming up.
If you are a loyal and amazing DNA longtime fan, you'll know what's coming up.
If you searched through all the archives (due to my clues on Thanskgiving), you'll know what's coming up.
Otherwise, SURPRISE! XD XD XD
 
 
 
 
YES! Madison and I are doing CCC - Christmas Craft Collab - again this year! I'm super excited (and my first craft is finished *mwhahahaha*) and I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll send in photos *hint hint*!
 
Today, I'm going to post my first craft. Tomorrow, Madi will. And then it'll be Fridays = Madi, Saturdays = L4TL
 
Mark it in your calendars! Put it on your phones! Set aside the day to make crafts! Enjoy them!
 
I'm super, super, super excited. :D :D So yeah.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, for that wonderful, wintery, whimsical surprise and secret that I've been keeping and dying over since August. I have literally poured hours into sketching, planning, writing, and creating this. COPYRIGHT 2017 BY DOLLS N ALL. No one else better steal this. I've let it float around the web a little here and there, and I've scheduled this post in advance (actually, like a week in advance) so that I definitely have the heads up on the COPYRIGHT just in case it happened to be stolen. :D
May I present to you....
 
 
You all are in for a very long adventure of a photostory series. :) Already, I've got ten parts ready (though I'll probably merge some so they'll all fit in December!) and I really, really am hoping you enjoy it.  A LOT of work has gone into this - scheduling, planning, writing, sewing, guest star organizing, giveaway winning outfit soon to arrive, and so much more!
The current schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays.
 
In addition to this Christmas special - which you will not regret reading - I have decided to give ya'll a behind-the-scenes option. Head over to the Dolls N' All YouTube channel and subscribe (and hit the little bell so that you'll get notifs) so that you won't miss...
 
Indeed, I am planning on vlogging the Nutcracker journey - from guest stars and all my drafts of angles and sets, costumes and shots to the actual making of the costumes and sets, along with some super-secret looks at the script!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So, that's about it. *smirks* It's a lot. I literally added several more DNA reminders to make my planner have waaaay more than 24. (yes, I wrote this post over the course of several days. So if I repeat myself, blame it on the days of the week. XD)
 
Are you excited?! What are you looking forward to the most? Have you ever seen the Nutcracker ballet in real life? Have you subscribed to the DNA channel?
 
Anyways, Merry Christmas!
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars
 

Comments

  1. WOW! How exciting! I actually have seen the nutcracker ballet, but it was a LOOOOOOONG time ago. XD YAY! Raven is thankful to be the doll of the month!

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited! Saaaame! I'm super excited to see her posts!

      Delete
  2. AHHHHHHHH I' SO EXCITED FOR EVERYTHING! *screams and runs around and flails* December is due for TONS OF FUN AND AWESOMENESS.

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOOOOOOO! *screams and runs around with you while flailing* *realizes it looks like we're drowning ducks* *stops and acts slightly more mature*
      YES IT IS!

      Delete
    2. XD XD Right. I don't think I can get *that* mature. XD

      Delete
  3. AHHHH! I can't wait!
    - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts