Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program!
I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too!
In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below!
 
HOW IT WORKS:
You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which you can spend on the coming-soon (hopefully sometime this fall, but the launch date keeps getting delayed) Dolls N' All Shoppe. Please note that the winner of the Loveliest and the winner of the Cutest Doll Competition will now receive their prize in 'Reward Credits' so that they can redeem them when the DNA Shoppe is launched.
Each level - pineapple yellow, ballet pink, and tropical turquoise - will have it's own special rewards for you. For example, shoutouts to bloggers on the Pineapple Yellow level, special gifts (with parental permission to release address) such as retired and gently used American Girl items/books and other things for reward members on Ballet Pink, or a very special unlocking code/password to certain Dolls N' All Academy courses!
Yes, indeed, we are announcing the Dolls N' All Academy right here and right now!
The Dolls N' All Academy will be accessed only by special passwords given to worthy DNA Rewards members. Inside will be courses that you can enroll in. Once a certain amount of members have enrolled, the course will begin. Weekly lessons will be added to the password-protected page and then after the set time, deleted and password will be changed once course is over.
There will be several different course options (added to over time): fashion, beginner crash course, doll photography, etc.
 
RULES:
- You must have parental permission if under 13 to sign up.
- In one or more of the levels, you will have the chance to have a prize shipped to you if your parents consent to having your send your address to me. This is optional.
That's it!
LEVELS:
Pineapple Yellow: Every single rewards member begins here. No one gets special advantage to skip levels. At different increments in point gain, you'll receive digital previews, extra content, a shoutout to your blog (if you have one), and more.
Ballet Pink: Once you get 250 points, you'll have more ways to earn more points, get a special package, earn Reward Credits at different milestones, get extra entries to giveaways, and more!
Tropical Turquoise: This is the level for only the most dedicated Dolls N' All fans! In addition to previously unlocked benefits (the extra entries, digital previews, etc.), you'll unlock DNA Academy courses, have more prizes shipped to you at certain increments, and get behind the scene benefits that no one has ever seen before!
 
HOW TO REGISTER:
By now I hope you're screaming, "How do I get started? Where do I sign up?"
Well, let me just give you a quick rundown of what's in the form.
- you'll need to enter your name/username/nickname
- you'll need to enter your email that everything will be sent to
That's it! Seriously, it's that simple - no joke! Ready to enter?
I hope I'm hearing virtual 'YESSSS' screaming from my screen......
Alright... fill out the form below!

 
When you clicked that submit button, you became a DNA Rewards member! Congrats!
 
 


Comments

  1. I'm so excited! I signed up! how do the classes at DNA Academy work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're excited! Thanks for signing up! The DNA Academy is only accessed after a certain amount of points, and you get to choose the course. After you choose the course and the minimum amount of people join the course (that way there will be at least a small class 3-5 people) there will be information released each week and then at the end of the course, deleted, and the password to the special page will be changed and content deleted until next course begins. hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. I signed up! I don't have a lot of time to comment much, so I dunno if I'll get very many points, but this looks so fun! Genius idea. :)

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    I WAS SCREAMING YES (but in my head because it is 7:00 am still and my family is still asleep. . . XD XD XD)
    This is so exciting, L4TL!
    Two questions, though.
    1) Do we need to keep track of our points?
    2) How do the courses in the DNA Academy work? Is it articles and information we read, and then take a quiz on it, or how does it work?

    THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!!! (no kidding)
    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) I'm glad you're excited. Okay, so no, you do NOT have to keep track of your points - I will be doing that. Secondly, each course is different. Some courses may have times when the participating students can send in photos/photostories for review and critique, or send in questions for a Q&A on that subject. Mostly, we want to teach you what you want to learn! Also, we will hopefully have guest teachers here and there. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey! SUCH A GREAT IDEA! So I have a question: I am already subscribed... does that mean if I sign up I still get points for subscribing? Thanks

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Absolutely, if you signed up with the same email you subscribed with!

      Delete
  5. I signed up! This is sew awesome. I can't wait to start earning points! What are the all the different ways you can get points?

    isabel 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! THanks so much! I hope you have fun - check the DNA Rewards page up at the top of this blog for the point info!

      Delete
  6. Amazing idea!!! Just signed up! Can't wait for the prizes and everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!! I just signed up and I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SIGNED UP AND I AM SCREAMING (Silently)!!! Do we get points every time we comment? If so, how many points? How many points do we get for subscribing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAY! :D :D Not every single time (I don't want a whole bunch of spam comments), but on some special posts that I'll notify people about (some of them will only be counted if they're before the announcement... mwahaha) and you can check the short (but will be added to soon, just let me balance out school first XD ) list on the DNA Rewards page!

      Delete
  9. Is there any way we can check how many points we have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there should be a link in the DNA Rewards page (PAGE) but it is NOT updated at all - one of the many things on my to do list for tomorrow!

      Delete
  10. I'd like to sign up. (Did i already?)

    Hey Dollsnall! I nominated you a while ago. Here is the link to the post. https://dollsbythedozen.wordpress.com/2017/06/03/ive-been-nominated/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you did!
      Thank you! I will try to get to that in my BIG award post in 2018!

      Delete
  11. Hi, I just subscribed and want to let you know hat this is a really cool blog. I love how you gave all the glory to God. Are you home schooled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leanne! That means so much to me! I hope that whatever I do here reflects my love for God! Yes, I am!

      Delete
  12. I subscribed !!! This is super neat! Great idea! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It took me forever, but I finally signed up! I can't wait to start reading more of your posts and earning points! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts