Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Happy Blogiversary DWOD!

Do you know what today is? It's the fantabulous, amazing, incredible....
National Candy Day!
 
No, just kidding. I mean, yeah, it is NCD, but more importantly...
The five-year blogiversary of Delightful World of Dolls!
 
Madison, you. are. astonishing.
 
Like, how even?!?! Five years seems a long way off for DNA. :D But I want to thank Madison (and the dolls, of course) for being such an awesome friend! Ever since our 365+ comment convo, I've felt like Madi is literally one of my BBF (best blogging friends, in case you didn't know that from a previous post *gasp* How dare you not know!). (Rebekah and Samantha, don't worry, ya'll are too *smirks*)
 
That Christmas Craft Collab was really fun (even though yours were WAY better. Readers, hers WERE way better).

 
And then... when we got to meet up... that was the best. thing. ever.
 



 
 
(ignore the emojis. that would be my face I'm not allowed to show.)
 
 
I LOVE being your friend, Madison Lorfing. :D
I am thrilled whenever I see a DWOD post, or get a text from you. Even better is when you suffer through an hour long phone call from me (sorry about that. XD).
 
One day we HAVE to meet up again. Until then, I suppose the virtual blogosphere will do.
 
But you totally deserve the 3,800+ followers that you have. You have glorified God with your blog, and that is to be commended for. :)
 
Happy Blogiversary!
 
♥ Light4theLord
 
Hey, and guys? This epic Madi also is doing an epic giveaway. You WON'T want to miss THIS one!
http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/giveaway-free-american-girl-create-your-own-doll/
^ click on photo to go to post ^
 
 


Comments

  1. Happy Blogiversary Madi! I entered! What would your doll look like if you won L4TL?
    -Katie :)

    http://alldolldupbykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad! (Did you find out here? If so, I'd love it if you mentioned me. :D Thanks!) oooh, that's hard. I've been thinking about it, and really, I don't know right now! Probably a redhead or brown, and definitely with curly hair. :)

      Delete
  2. AWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH L4TL!! :') Reading this literally made my day one thousand times more than I could ever imagine! I'm so glad we met, both online and in person and YES, we totally have to meet up again. Thank you for being such a phenomenal BBF, you're literally just so amazing and it's such a blessing to know you! Thank you so much again for this absolutely beautiful post. You. are. epic. :')

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAY! I succeeded! You deserve an awesome day!!! I am too - WE HAVE TO. And VERY soon (and not the 'soon' as in 7 months. :D :D :D ) AWWWWW, it's the same and so much more with you!

      Delete
  3. P.S. Do you think we could do another Christmas Craft Collab this year? I mean, I know you're doing your epic Christmas thingy (hints? Pleeeease? I may or may not be dying of suspense. SAVE MY LIFE. XD), but if you have time of course, I would LOVE to do it again. Because it was just so epic and amazing and the funnest / most fun (I still don't know the correct wording on that XD) collab I've ever done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh... that'd be FUN! Are you up to it?! I'd love to! :D :D (okay. I'll save your life.... let's see.. it has to do with one of the days of Camp DNA. *smirks* That ought to be a hard clue. XD XD ) Mine might all be centered on my Christmas special (man alive, I've got a TON of crafting to do. XD XD XD ) and it WAS amazing! I had so much fun with it too!!!

      Delete
  4. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY, MADISON!!!!!!!
    And okay Dolls N' All, we really need to do a meetup sometime! LIKE SERIOUSLY! I'm still attempting to convince my parents to vacation in your state next summer, or even drop me off there while they go to some other exotic place like Australia! XD
    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts