Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

The Upside-Down Photo Contest Entries + WINNER!

Alright, then!
Here we have the four entries for the Upside-Down Photo Contest! We're changing the format, ya'll, so sorry. :) Since there were only four entries, I will be choosing a winner and posting the winner below the entries..... are you ready?
Entrant: Jenn
Doll: Katie
Entrant: Megan
Dolls: (left to right, upside down) Marie Grace, Bailey, Kit, Meg, and last but not least Felicity
Entrant: Rebekah
Dolls: McKenzie Brynn Chandler, Brooklyn Rose Chandler

Entrant: Katie
Dolls: Emily Bennett and Avery Robertson
 
**********************************************************
Aren't these phenomenal?! I was amazed at creativity when taking the photos:
Katie created a piece of cardboard with the nail polish, put it above the dolls, flipped a poster, and voila - it looks like the dolls are sitting on the ceiling!
 Jenn and her sister took the picture upside down from a coffee table!
And now, for the winner...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The winner is Rebekah, with her incredible photography!
Congratulations, Rebekah! Everyone did a fantastic job!
Rebekah, email coming your way ASAP!
Thanks to everyone who participated! I appreciate and wish I could award all of you!
~ LIght4theLord
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. EEKK!!!! I want to run around the house and scream and throw corn cobs at my laptop and scream some more...unfortunately that wouldn't be appreciated. XD I'll reply to your email ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! congrats Rebekah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rebekah! (I hoped you would win)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts