Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

The Cutest Doll Photoshoot {Raven}

Hello Everyone, It's Jewel! I'm so excited to be guest posting today! I have put together some photos of Raven for you. Thank you all, for voting for her in the cutest doll competition! I was so excited (and so was Raven... as well as a little nervous, LOL, that's Raven for ya). I hope you like them!!! 










​Thanks guys! AND BIG THANKS TO LIGHT4THELORD! I actually have a lot more pictures from this photoshoot (I took a bunch) that I'll be posting on my blog (http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/) this Monday (14th), if you want to see more! Raven is honored to be here today! BYE FOR NOW!

-Jewel


Comments

  1. Wow! Beautiful pictures! :D
    ~ Charlie

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven is beautiful☺I love the black and white one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I like that one too (:

      Delete
  3. These pictures are so beautiful! Jewel is such a great photographer, and Raven is so cute! I'm glad that she won TCDC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, that is really touching Diamond!

      Delete
  4. These pictures are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo shoot. The gown is floaty and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts