Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Eyes the Color of the Sky ~ An AGPS ~

 
eyes never the same shade twice
the girl who makes the world paradise


a smile that lights up her face
who treats others with grace

across her face those freckles that dance
gives everyone a second chance
she tosses caution to the wind
yet a single rule she doesn't bend

gentle and loving
sweet and caring

feisty and daring
always sharing

keeps her focus
no hocus-pocus

radiates like the sun
comes up with stuff that's fun


couldn't ask for a better friend
yet no one can comprehend
she knows fame isn't the world
but everything changes with her one word
 

confident and passionate
no one can resist
eyes never the same shade twice
the girl who makes the world paradise
 
yeah...
eyes never the same shade twice
the girl who makes the world paradise

she stands with confidence.
 

Comments

  1. This is so amazing! You are such a talented photographer! What camera do you use? I love Grace's dress. It really brings out her eyes. Did you write that poem?

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use a T2i Canon Rebel, I think. :) It's my dad's and I'm very thankful he lets me use it! I thought so too! It's a gorgeous dress! Yes, on the spot.... it's not the best. :)

      Delete
  2. "who treats others with grace" and it is Grace. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm extremely happy with the photos!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts