Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Never Apart - Maybe In Distance, But Never At Heart ~ An AGPS ~

Friends forever, never apart
Maybe in distance, but never at heart.
- unknown

- a doll's best friend -







- someone to watch you, someone to care -



- someone to listen, someone who's there -







- someone to encourage, someone to help out -



- someone who knows you better than anyone else -


- someone who doesn't care if you goof around -



- someone who'll walk you through life's biggest times -






- someone who joins you on every adventure -



- someone to keep you from going too far -


- someone to chill with, just hanging out -


- someone who's like you, in almost every way -




- someone who shows you the little things in life -

- someone who opens your eyes to delight -



- someone who's courageous, brave and bold -






- someone to balance you when you go overboard -





- someone to coach and to advise each time -



- someone to guide you through unknown territory -






- someone who adds so much to your life -






- someone who urges you to try new things -










- someone to scout out what to do next -



- someone who imagine new things to create -









- someone who's just ready for you -










because...

friends forever, never apart
maybe in distance but never at heart.

 
 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Everything except for the quote, I think I saw it on Pinterest. :D

      Delete
  2. This photoshoot is adorable!
    The poem really reminded me of my BFF because she lives over 700 miles away but we're still really good friends and Skype many times a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Yes! I know exactly what you mean - I have a lot of long distance friends that I only see once every few years!

      Delete
  3. Cute post ! I love Grace's beanie !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's adorable, isn't it? It's Julie's Pre-Beforever Meet outfit hat.

      Delete
  4. This is a wonderful post. Very well written. My best friend is on the west coast; we get to see each other now and then. She is everything listed here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Best friends are truly a gift!

      Delete
  5. These pictures are adorable. I love everything about them. The writing was beautiful. You're so lucky to have Mia and Grace for the summer. Again, I loved your pictures, as always.

    Diamond

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts