Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

A July 4th Challenge for YOU!

 
Hi again!
It's Light4theLord here, with a challenge!
I'm challenging you to take pictures of your dolls on a July 4th parade float, or marching in a parade, or anything that could be part of a parade - try doing it on cement (driveway, sidewalk, not necessarily the road XD). Send in your photos by July 3rd (Yes, you only have the weekend) to dollsnall4ever@gmail.com so that they can be added to the first annual Dolls n' All July 4th Collaboration parade! I'll be separating each of the entries and labeling them - just add captions and your blog/name/link!
I hope to see lots of entries! Dolls N' All is already working on theirs! Just think, an entire float/section of a virtual parade representing your blog and dolls (if you don't have a blog, still feel free to send in pics!)!
Happy July Fourth Almost!
~ LIght4theLord

Comments

  1. I'M GOING TO DO IT I'M GOING TO DO IT I just have to let my mini dolls do it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY YAY YAY!!! Yes, definitely! :D :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts