Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

~ Charlie ~ May DOTM

Oh. I'm sorry. You surprised me.

I'm just not used to adventuring with anyone else.

Well, except for Jack, of course!

If I can take Jack along I will explore anywhere.

Because I believe if you look close enough you can find something amazing anywhere!
 
Oops. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.
I'm...

Charlie Lynn Smith!

And I enjoy seeing the little things all around me.

I'm by no stretch a dare devil like my sister.

I much prefer quiet little adventures.

And I notice little details.

I'm a little shy but mostly only with new people.

And I can't wait to post more here as DOTM! See you later!
 Charlie

Comments

  1. Great photo shoot! Very unique perspective shots. Charlie is beautiful. I love Jack too.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts