Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

What Did I Find? ~ Featuring the April DOTM ~

So I got a chance to be the model for some of Kennedy's newest creations! It was so cool to be in front of the camera and not behind it!

The grass hasn't been cut in a week, so it started sprouting! It looks really cool in photos.

This fence is my new favorite photo spot. I just love the way it looks!

I'd like to formally call myself a 'wood wanderer' as I wander around the woods more than anyone I know.
Later that day I found this moth. It's 100% real and was alive at the time of this picture. It had been injured in the door, and I had plans to save it. So I looked up, "What do Luna moths eat?" I proceeded to learn that they have no mouths and can't eat. They only live for a week! I was pretty heartbroken.

It's such a pretty color! I still can't believe I had the chance to photograph it!

I'm also sad to say that this is my last post on DNA! I'm so sad that this month is over, but I have so many exciting things happening in my life next month (auditions and concerts galore!). I'm so glad I got to share a little piece of my life with you guys! Maybe I can convince the sisters to be DOTMs! Anyways, I'm going to miss posting and reading you guys' sweet comments.
Bye guys!
 ♪Isla♪
 

Comments

  1. Luna moths are stunning.
    Happy belated birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her pretty hair ! Also her outfit is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts