Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

The January Doll of the Month: All About Me

Give a welcome to the first ever DOTM, the January special, the one and only....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Name: Madelon Sarah McCormick
Age: 12 (almost 13, just *runs and checks calendar* 21 days!)
Birthday: ^ do the math. Okay, okay, fine. It's on January 23rd.
Favorite color: turquoise-y teal!
Favorite animal: chipmunks!
Hobbies: dancing, photography, blogging, reading and commenting on other blogs
Nickname: You can call me Madi!
Dream Career: photographer
Fun Fact: I have several birthmarks on my face.
 
You'll be seeing SO much more of Madi soon! Look for more posts in just a little while for photoshoots with our DOTM, instructions on how to get your doll into the running for DOTM, another giveaway, and more! Make sure to enter the current prize paper package here!
~ Light4theLord
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Ooh, Madi is AWESOME! I LOVE that pic of her! And I'm going to check out that prize paper package right now! This is so exciting!!

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too!! Thanks, I was kinda disappointed the day I took it because I was planning to get some really cool shots (like... in the middle of the road - don't worry, the street I live on is not busy AT ALL) but it was raining of all times! I took that one on our front porch though!! I hope you enter!! And, I'd love to see some of your dolls entered into DOTM (hint hint)
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts