Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

The Christmas Celebration, part 3

Christmas Morning, Katie's POV

Josie invited me and Elizabeth to make cookies with her for when we opened presents. I'm not too good of a baker, but she is, so I figured it'd be okay.

She let us use her special cookies cutters that she had gotten this morning, and L4TL gave us some others to use too!

The three of us sat around a pan with the gingerbread dough (yum!), cookie cutters, and flour! You can be sure I snitched.

That's my ball.... which increasingly got smaller and not because I was cutting out cookies. Hey, our recipe doesn't have eggs!

But I did cut out a few. Josie did the most because she mastered it down to a fine art!

Hurrah for cookies!

L4TL's brother found the smallest bake-able pan in the house for us. Isn't that nice?

Josie expertly rolled hers out every time and didn't waste any.... though eating it isn't wasting it. No wonder I got a stomachache...



All those little gingerbread people!
Elly borrowed some gingerbread man earrings from L4TL's mom and hung them on her dress which she won from a giveaway that we'll soon post about!

"Aren't these cute?" Elizabeth held up one of the gingerbread cookie cutters. "I wonder where Light4theLord got them."

"I thinks she got them at Hobby Lobby in a little set." Josie commented, holding up hers.

Once we finally extinguished the dough, we had almost a whole pan!


Ta-da!

Alright, little gingerbread men, have a nice baking journey! Josie's going to go put you in so HURRY UP AND COOK! (Can you tell I'm excited?!)

* * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * ** * * *
Are you looking forward to the next part? I think there's going to be two more parts and I'm determined to get them up before the end of the year! Oh, and a HUGE thank you to my little brother who actually cut out twice as many cookies as I did. *sheepishly looks at the ground* Thanks, little bro! Only two more days 'til 2017 people! I have TONS of 2017 surprises including............. a giveaway.
But of course, you wouldn't want to know about that so I'll just have to tell you some other stuff sometime, like my post about the giveaway that I won, and the new DOTM feature!
~ Light4theLord
 


Comments

  1. The little Gingerbread men are adorable! :) I can't wait to hear about the surprises coming up in 2017!
    ♥Katie
    http://thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought you might like those!! I can't wait to share them with you!
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete
  2. Great post! And it made my day to see the dress I sent you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad! I'm going to do a post in a little while about the stuff you sent me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts