Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Here's some pretty photos of Julie at the Christmas tree farm that we went to! I hope you like them!
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

How lovely are thy branches!

Not only green when summer's here

But in the coldest time of year.

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,

How lovely are thy branches!

(Lyrics from O Tannenbaum)


Of course, we (Julie and I) decided to throw in some candy cane pics!


Or this bough of garland!



 
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,

Much pleasure dost thou bring me!

For ev'ry year the Christmas tree,
Brings to us all both joy and glee.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,
Much pleasure dost thou bring me!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you saw Dolls N' All's Google+ post a few days ago, you might have already seen some of these pictures and the silly caption I put on! If you haven't, go check it out! We had a blast choosing a tree and now I must go to decorate it! What do you think of the new design?
~ Light4theLord



Comments

  1. So pretty! I love that song. :D The last couple of pictures are great!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gracie! They were fun to take!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I LOVE those pictures! So beautiful! <3 And I love that song! Christmas trees are awesome. :D

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madison!! We finally got our tree up!

      Delete
  4. Such pretty pictures! And I LOVE the new design!! :)

    ♥Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie! I really like it too and was wanting to do it for a while!

      Delete
  5. How fun! I just LOVE the Christmas Tree pictures! Your star background is so pretty too! :) Your dolls are really enjoying the CHRISTmas season, aren't they? Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They most certainly are! I turned the clubhouse into their Christmas room for now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts