Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Katie and Her Curls

When was the last time I posted four times in one day?

IDK. Really, I don't know! Maybe it's because I have so many pictures that I want to share with ya'll, and that I'd rather do this than read ahead in my science book *gags*. Or maybe it's how I de-stress after a day of babysitting. It's not really that bad, I just prefer the doll world rather than real life sometimes. Is anyone else like that?
Okay, onto the real thing: I curled Katie's hair! I loved it beyond words, but it barely lasted over a day *cries*. It was still really pretty, which is why I wanted to share it with ya'll! I curled it just for my cousin's AG birthday party, and I had a blast! Every time I looked at her, I thought 'Hey, Katie is impersonating Chloe Zoey (Madison's doll)!'
Are you dying yet of curiousity (or have you completely skipped all these random words and gotten onto the pictures in which you most likely will never read this?!)???
I love her curls!!!!! *dies for the 100th time* I also like her little white bow and her pink heart necklace.

I made her sparkly black ring from a brad fastener (easiest ring EVER!) and her purse came with her dress (sparkles!)!


Ariel view of those awesome curls... 

Who could resist loving Katie?!

That one flippant curl... :)

Selfie!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  *
I've got another surprise or two up my sleeve launching on December 1st. Anyone wanna guess?
~ Light4theLord


Comments

  1. Katie is SO cute! You did an amazing job on curling her hair! She does look a lite like Chloe, LOL! I LOVE this pic: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HasTrM1rC4c/WDZU0vYl2KI/AAAAAAAADTo/YxR1D-QqxfA-BIW3qAm9KzCS7ii-_XxfACLcB/s1600/IMG_8577.JPG

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks really cute! Yeah, I prefer the doll world to real life sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much easier (doll world) to deal with! They never talk back! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts