Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Friday Night- the Big Surprise

While Elly, Josie, and Katie were on vacation, the others prepped for a big surprise. And then, of course, when they got back, Katie and Josie launched into helping too. As Amy distracted Elly with tea, and Sam took her turn by taking Elizabeth to the local animal shelter, the rest got ready for the big day- Saturday. Friday night arrived, and things weren't even ready then...

"What next, Jules?" Katie inquired, looking at their neatly draped tablecloth.

Julie surveyed the hardly decorated clubhouse.
"Streamers." she decided, and so it was.

Katie draped a pile on the table and eyed the chair Julie was standing on.
"Are you sure that's safe?"
"I'm sure." Julie replied, reaching for the end of the crepe paper.

"Light blue, done!" she declared as she taped up the last strand.

"Hold this, will you?" Julie wove the strands around Katie's arms. "Perfect."
"Do you think it'll work?" Katie questioned.
"I'm positive it will!" Julie assured Katie.

A little while later, they finished the blue streamers.
"Beautiful!"
 
Behind the Scenes

The long list of 'to do' party prep in my handy notebook always kept nearby for late night inspiration!
The blanket I draped over the clubhouse because of probing baby sister hands!

The party guests- notice anyone in particular?!

Ahem. Yes, everything that I dumped out of the clubhouse. I've still got that to work on!

And the doll room.... kinda messy, but I'll fix it- really!
 
Next post: the beginning of the big birthday day!
 
 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts