Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

A Giveaway by Madi!

I meant to get this up yesterday. Really, I did- but nighttime came WAAAY too fast. I thought I'd have time to do it really quickly, but I didn't so... here it is today!
 
Madison, from Delightful World of Dolls, is hosting the VERY best giveaway EVER.
Imagine...
any doll of your choice...
and her accessories...
free shipping...
if you win!
 
I'm not exactly sure how to add videos to a blog (I'm not sure I want to really take 400 pictures for a 45 second AGSM, I'd rather stick to photos!), so here's a link to the video (does this count?!?!)
giveaway-2
 
I'm still trying to figure out how to add a button, but when I do, this will be finished! I added the picture above, but...
 
Don't forget to mention this post when you comment to enter (if you don't comment to enter on her blog, that's crazy!)! What I thought of when I read it was the phrase that American Girl always uses:
MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. (okay, only one will win in this case- one blessed girl! Though, I don't know what you'd purchase to enter... :) )
 
Ta-ta!
~ Light4theLord
 
 

Comments

  1. Thank you SO much for posting about this! No problem about the button, and the video links counts, too! :D :D Thanks again, L4TL!
    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're definitely welcome! I was hoping you'd understand- thanks!
      ~ L4TL

      Delete
  2. Hahaha!! I can't get over that phrase from ag. Its to funny, but sadly...one will win, good luck!! Marjorie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts