Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Explain This: American Girl Edition

This should be a fun, thoughtful type post!

In each 'Explain This' post, I'll give two things that I've noticed about AG and you guys will give me your thoughts, and give reasonable explanations! Hey, and you can also suggest some statements for the next post! They'll be in the form of simple statements, with some pictures- I won't put my opinion, so as not to offend anyone. This is just for thought and discussion (I am also not criticizing anyone or AG)!
 

1. American Girl Dolls are made in China, sold in Mexico, shipped to Ireland, and a majority of their actresses are Canadian.


2. Explain this: The shorts over tights style.

 BOTH OF THESE ARE STOCKPHOTOS

 

See you next time!
~ Samantha



Comments

  1. With the shorts over tights thing, I would say it was probably to cold to wear shorts so some one put tights under them and it stuck as a style. I don't mind the look myself, but I don't do it a lot because I don't have many tights. ;)

    ~ Taryn ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right, Taryn! Where I live, it's nearly impossible to wear tights unless you turn the air conditioning on in the winter!
      ~Samantha

      Delete
  2. China is where most of the products in America come from, so I guess it's natural. But the rest is pretty confuzzling. XD LOL!
    The shorts over tights style isn't my favorite, but I think it looks OK. :P
    This is super cool, Samantha! ;)
    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Madison! I'm already working on the next edition. I'm keeping busy while Katie and Elly (my two best friends)are on vacation by working on that, my novels, and the next edition of the Dolls N' All magazine!
      ~Samantha

      Delete
  3. I just don't get the shorts and tights look. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend named Lea who does that . I think it is cute on some people but not all people .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts