Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Picture of the Day, September 14

September 14, Day 14

May 9, 2016

Noelle
This is a rather bad picture, but it's one of the better ones in the folder. Ugh. I think that it was either raining or something outside, but I had to get a picture of Noelle in Rebecca's dress so I just hastily took it. I regret that.
On the better side of things, we're almost halfway through the 30 Days Hath September. That's actually a sad thing, but I was wondering which you'd rather have...
 

31 DAYS OF OCTOBER

I have enough folders in my file for 31 Days of October, in fact, I have 47 more currently uploaded!

GIRL OF THE WEEK

Girl of the Week: First, I'd feature each of my dolls, including photoshoots, photostories, tutorials, hairstyles, new profiles, journals, fun facts, and more... and then I'd ask all my friends to feature at least one of their dolls for a week (or let me!)... and then after that, I'd ask other doll bloggers! 

Comments

  1. I like Noelle's hair! She's such a pretty doll. :D
    I think you should go with whichever one you want. Both of them sound really neat! :D
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her hair is really fun to do, 'cause it's layered, and so silky! I'm really leaning towards GOTW, and BTW, you inspired me to finally makeover my half of my bedroom into a doll room! Pictures coming soon.. :D

      Delete
  2. Noelle is actually mine but sometimes I let my cousin use Noelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts