Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Picture of the Day, September 10

September 10, Day 10

April 15, 2016

Mary, Laura, and Carrie Ingalls in their covered wagon pulled by the two horses with Ma in front.
Portrayed by (left to right) Elly, Mandy, Samantha, and the hat is on top of Julie. :)

Nellie Oleson (I worked so hard to get that bow just perfect (and the poofy skirt, wide sash, curls (those were a pain!) and hair ribbons)) by her desk. Played by yours truly, Amelia Sorrenson.

Miss Beadle (Josie with her platform sandals on so she's taller than her students) with her desk and chalkboard in the background.
 
This was so much fun! A big thank you to my little brother, who donated his bedroom (cause SOMEONE was hogging mine... ahem.) with the green walls, his time to help me, his stuff ( like the notebooks and desk), and especially for building the wagon for me!!! I love it! Amy was so perfect for Nellie, with her little upturned nose and her long thick curls which took forever to actually stay in place (I have some pretty funny behind the scenes with her hair up in little 'rosettes' which are actually twisted spirals!) and her dress has a fluffy petticoat underneath! I really like the picture of Josie at the chalkboard!
 

 

Comments

  1. Amelia is PERFECT for Nellie! You did a spectacular job. I love the Little Dolls on the Prairie set up, it was amazing!
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you kind comments! I'm thankful that my family put up with all my doll stuff! :) I've always thought of Amelia as a sort of Nellie!
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete
    2. You're so welcome! :D LOL! :) And yeah! :D
      •Madi•

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts