Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Doll Mission #1

Actually, this isn't a doll mission here... I'm guest-posting on an Operation Christmas Child blog. It's really a project that has been done for years by Samaritan's Purse. People pack shoeboxes with the stuff that the dolls will show you, and send them through their church/ nearby church to a center nearby where they are sorted for unsendable things (like liquids and food) and then sent to children through airmail who, many times, have never received a gift before. There the little boxes are treasured! Anyways, check it out here: Operation Pack A Shoebox: Mini Mission
Plus, a little preview!

Comments

  1. I've packed a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child before! It was super fun and I loved filling it with things someone else would enjoy and treasure. Your dolls look so cute and did a spectacular job packing the shoebox! :D
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE packing shoeboxes! I like doing themes, too! It's really neat to think that the boxes I pack will go farther than I've ever been! I'll tell them you liked it! Oh, and look for another post soon with a 'recipient'!
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete
    2. Today with A I went to Dollar tree and got stuff for Samaritans purse. L

      Delete
    3. That's great, L! Hey, if Noelle helps you pack the box, send me pictures!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts