Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

A Surprise for Elizabeth

Yes, I know I haven't posted in five whole days. And no, I'm not quitting! I love this blog too much to stop!
I'll explain: There's a surprise I working on for everyone called Camp Dolls N' All that I've been spending the last three days on... and the two days before that I was at an expo that was all day. Now that was exhaustingly fun!
But that's no excuse, especially since I still have like, five unposted folders of pictures!
And so here you go, a surprise I finished two weeks ago for Elizabeth in the form of a photoshoot!

 
My wonderful grandmother helped me make this dress from an old Pleasant Company Samantha dress pattern.

I really like all the lace!

Isn't Elizabeth just gorgeous?


(sorry about all the shadows, remind me not to do it at that time of day... whenever that was!)


I love her hair French braided! Did you notice the matching hair ribbons?


The dress is made of this beautiful pink fabric with little white dots. There's sleeve ruffles, as well as a collar and the velvet ribbon adds a sweet touch!




I really, really like this one too!

Miss Elizabeth Faith Cole...

 


~Elizabeth~
I'm thinking about changing her middle name: Renee, Lynne, Bridgette... which do you like the best? Plus, do you have any other suggestions?
Faith just isn't my favorite as her middle name even though I love the name in itself!

 
Plus, when we went to the American Girl Boutique, I brought Elizabeth to compare with Samantha's Beforever meet outfit! So here are some bonus pictures!

Both dresses have lace collars, though Elizabeth's has shoulder ruffles and Samantha's has lace at the bottom.

And they have a velvet ribbon at the waist!
 

They both have pink fabric with white dots, even though Elizabeth's has littler dots.

I hope you enjoyed these!
 
 

Comments

  1. Your dress looks fabulous! A good replication of Samantha's. Great photo shoot; I can't pick a favorite. As for middle name...I like Renee best. Good flow - Elizabeth Renee Cole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wasn't planning on trying to replicate Samantha's at first, but then I realized how cute the ribbon was and it just so happened that my grandmother had some! I like Renee too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful dress! It looks great on Elizabeth! I like Lynne best, but it's ultimately up to you. (If you haven't decided already. :P)
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really thankful that I was able to spend time with my grandma and she helped me! I'm still trying to figure out which one I like best!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts