Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Elly and Julie- Fashion Fanatics!

Elly and Julie- Fashion Fanatics!

As a reward for tying for the best outfit last Fashion Friday (yes, I know I skipped two Fridays- I'm sorry!!! It was the computer's fault last time.. :D ), I took a photoshoot of Julie and Elizabeth, in Mix N' Match outfits where only two articles of clothing can come from an already assembled outfit!
Here's Julie's picture!

It was a gorgeous evening when I took her pictures, even though I was in a hurry!

Her outfit consists of Julie's original blouse, with a Madame Alexander tank top underneath.

Her denim skirt is homemade, and the sandals are also Madame Alexander.

I used a checkered piece of cloth to make a cute head scarf kind of thing.

From behind, with her golden hair!

Hope you like hers!

Elizabeth's I had to do inside, but it's still cute, though rather unique!

(Side view)

Her shoes are some plain white flats (I have no idea where I got them!)

An American Girl orange floral summer skirt and Madame Alexander leggings.

Julie's original outfit turtleneck and another AG tank top.

Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts