Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

~ pretty as a princess ~ S&S Sneak Peek #2

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
And we're back, with another Secrets & Scandals promo photoshoot! These are great for testing evening lighting, which outfits look best on which actress, hairstyling and makeup work, and positioning of the camera!

We're back again with our star, Elly Cole, in this stunning gown created by the studio seamstresses and designers.
Head of the wardrobe committee, Saide, says she especially loves this dress!
 

 
Makeup courtesy of Juliette Brooke, who is in both the wardrobe and makeup crew.
Elly has been an amazing actress and honestly doesn't really need much, though we've been testing different methods for different scenes.
I'm here with a couple of questions for Juliette Brooke, since we're all oohing-and-ahhing over this ensemble, right?

 
Miss Juliette, what's been the best part of being on set for Secrets & Scandals?
Hands down the amazing models and opportunities for creativity! There are many versatile characters to create outfits for. I'm really enjoying doing a lot of the styling. It's work, but it's of the finest and funnest kind!


 
Jenn asks, "Just from the brief photoshoot [this photoshoot ], I can tell the costumes are very elegant and fancy. Where did you get these/how expensive were they?"
 
Not all of the Secrets & Scandals dresses are quite this fancy, but there are quite a few! Several are handmade and designed in our S&S studio - the one featured here is of my own personal creation! Others have been and will be borrowed from collections near and far, and we look forward to the diversity that will be in these selections.
 
The S&S wardrobe and makeup studio isn't given a huge amount of the budget but rather dozens of options to create with. I don't want to spoil anything, but I have to say that the most resources are put in the workshop.

 
And just a few more questions for Miss Elly! Jenn also asks, "Why do you think you got casted for this role and what do you and Jacquelyn have in common?"
Ah... I've modeled as princesses and royalty for a couple of years now, and I've also built a small portfolio of work. I think I was mainly cast because of the character variations I'm able to pull off! I also strongly resemble another actress, which was a huge bonus. I hope I don't have too much in common with Jacquelyn! *laughs* She's a.... to quote a line, a pompous idiot. But I do like dressing up and the gowns in this are quite exquisite. And the sets are going to be amazing! I can't wait for everyone to see everything!


 
Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the quick interviews with some of our crew and cast! If you have any other questions, make sure to leave them down below so we can answer them in the next sneak peek! Just over a month until the debut!
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars


Comments

  1. HOW DID YOU CURL HER HAIR OH MY WORD IT'S GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WISH I REMEMBERED XD XD I forgot about this and I have no clue how I did it XD XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts