Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Applaud for April // Looking Ahead, Issue 4 (VII)




*is way too tired to actually write this post so you get to read this little blurb about how lazy I am instead and pretend you just read a huge post about how awesome april is. you may applaud at any time*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nah, just kidding. I'm tired. Yes. BUT NEVER TOO TIRED FOR BLOGGING (hahahha suuuuure) or procrastinating.. like I've been doing for the past three days.. *cough cough*
 
*********************************************************
HAAAAAAAAAPPY EASTER! Christ is risen! While you go hunting eggs or *cough cough* eating chocolate malted eggs (like the ones in the below picture - did you know those were actual chocolates? Or did I tell y'all in that post? XD I should read my old archives sometime. *cringes* But I remember so much about each photoshoot... this blog is so full of memories for me! ), remember that Christ died and rose again - for you!
Do you have any special Easter plans to celebrate Resurrection Day?
Well, whatever you do, you should definitely check out this amazing video by the epic Madi - it's worth your time!
 
**************************************************************
Also, I'd like to introduce our amazing Doll of the Month, which I'm already very pleased with (which can be pretty rare.. I'm really hard to please XD XD) - Miss Luciana Estelle Vega!
 
She's the most unique doll we've had this year, which is phenomenal, and she's absolutely gorgeous and amazing! :) I'm really looking forward to her posts!
**************************************************************
Anyways, that was pretty short and sweet and simple. :D But I'm excited for April, but also kinda nervous as to how I'm gonna balance this, Camp NaNo, and my Julia Rose blog. Therefore.. I have to say that I'm going to post once every two weeks - BUT COME MAY THERE SHALL BE AN ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL THINGY HAPPENING (I hope! :D It's still in the works...).. and maybe even something EPIC this month too. *grins awesomely*
 
BUT if you're subscribed to Julia Rose AND this blog, you'll still be getting a post every week! It'll be alternating - a post here one week, a post there the next. :) And I'll also have some fun Camp NaNo snippets! *rubs hands together excitedly* ONLY TWO HOURS 'TIL I CAN WRITE (and I'll probably be asleep XD Yes, I'm writing this at 10:00 PM on March 31st. hehe.).
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars 
 

Comments

  1. OOOOH YAY!!! The only candy I got was a chocolate bunny *waah* but I did get a vanilla milkshake yesterday so that makes up for it. I also got an adorable stuffed bunny that I'm thinking about naming Resurrection, a paint your own butterfly stepping stone kit (with GLITTER paint! XD), a cute mug with owls, and little bunny/carrot erasers! Most of all, I got the greatest gift of all times from God, who allowed his only son to die for us so we could all be saved.

    And. . . I GET TO SEE GOD'S NOT DEAD 3 THIS AFTERNOON AND I CAN'T WAIT
    AUGH I'M SO EXCITED

    Ooh The Goodbye is SOOOOOOOO good!!! Your post gives me an excuse to rewatch it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHOCOLATE! VANILLA! CHOCOLATE! Ooh, those are all such cool things! And you're absolutely totally right! :D

      THAT'S SO COOL! my grandparents went to see it, and now I'm dying to see it too!

      XD XD XD It's incredible!

      Delete
  2. Great post! :D I can't wait to see more of Luciana! <3 Happy Easter!

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited for her, she's so pretty and incredible! Happy Easter (a little late! :))

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your post! Oh I loved watching the Goodbye it was such an amazing video! ✝️🌥 That picture of Luciana is absolutely beautiful!! 💜🌸 Can’t wait to see another post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! :) It's good to see you around here! It's so incredible, and Madi is an awesome stopmotioner! :D She's gorgeous, isn't she?!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts