Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

uh, hi? - meet the mini -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked up the sidewalk alone, a million thoughts rushing through my head.
1. Is this the right place?
2. Will the right dolls be here?
3. Will the dolls be nice?
4. I wonder if my luggage will arrive safely.
5. Will I make any friends?
That was only 0.001% of what I was thinking, but it gave a general idea.

I knocked on the door and found myself whisked away to the dollhouse. After several dolls chattered away about me, I shyly piped up.
"Are there any other minis here?" They all looked down for a moment and one directed me upstairs.

"Um... hi?" I called out, strangely nervous.

A pitter-patter of barefeet made me whirl around.

"Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi!" the girl's bubbly personality matched her bouncy pigtails.

"I'm Melody Joy Ellison, but you can call me MJ or Mel or Melody or Melody Joy! I'm the only other mini here and I've been dying for a friend and I've never had a real friend before and I'm so excited you're here! I'm normally not this talkative but I haven't had anyone but the big dolls to talk to for oh, over a year. I absolutely can't wait to have you move in with me!" 

Her super-fast-and-excited spiel left me a little surprised.
"Um, hi! I-I'm Rebekah. Rebekah Lea Clark. I guess you can call me anything you want." I gave a little smile. "I'm.. I'm glad to be here."

"Me too! I mean, I'm glad you're here. Do you want to come see my room? It's really tiny. And slightly crowded with all my music stuff. 'Cause I'm a musician - I live up to my name in every single way! I've got a keyboard and a cello and a flute and... yeah!"

"I'd love to see your room," I interjected. Melody grabbed my hand.
 

"We're gonna be the best of friends!" she stated happily, pulling me to the dollhouse stairs.

She dropped my hand as we climbed to the top shelf.
"Woah, what happened here?!" she exclaimed.
 
She took the words right out of my mouth. Her closet was strewn about with so many clothes, and her shoes weren't properly placed and there was sheet music all over the place.
 
 
"I don't know," I murmured, my eyebrows raised at the messiness. I'm a very neat-nick kind of person. Aesthetics, perfect hair, neatly made beds..
 
"I used to have to climb over huge boxes and piles of stuff to get to my room on the other end of this shelf. Someone cleaned it off for us!"


It was then that I spotted the note propped up on a recording mic.
 
Hey Melody - I cleared out this whole shelf for the two of you. don't be surprised, I want y'all to have a more important role on dna. two mini dolls? (never too many dolls!) - ♥ - Light4theLord
 
That note was the beginning of a very interesting adventure. Melody told me all about Light4theLord and all the big dolls of the DNA dollhouse. She also explained that Dolls N' All was a blog - a tiny one in the huge blogosphere, but a blog nonetheless - and that I would soon be here.
 
And that's my story of joining the DNA family. Nothing spectacular, nothing enormously amazing about me. I'm just plain old Rebekah Lea Morella. *shrugs* But I'm a dreamer. One that has a lot in store for this month!
 
~ ♥ ~
rebekah
 
 
bonus pics:
 
Melody insisted on a selfie. Okay, then...

And my shoes have officially joined the floor. Neatly, you might notice.
 


Comments

  1. AWWWWW SHE SHARES A NAME WITH ME! *squeals* Welcome to the DNA family, Rebekah!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSS I DOOOOOOOOO! *squeals with you* Aw, thank you!! ~ ♥~ Rebekah

      Delete
  2. Dolls N all a tiny blog? What? Ok, maayyybbe you can say that, but it has a huge impact!!
    I love your name Rebekah. I’m betting you were named after THE Rebekah.
    I can’t wait to see more of you minis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiny as in we have 30 followers. XD :D Aw, thank you!! YES I WASSSSS! You'll definitely see more of us! ~ ♥ ~ Rebekah

      Delete
  3. To Rebekah:
    Nice to meet you, Rebekah!

    To Julia:
    Congrats on Rebekah! She's SUPER pretty!

    Also, sorry I haven't commented in so long. BTW, your real name is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too, Anna!! ~♥~ Rebekah

      Thank you! I love her SO much and she's so photogenic! :D :D Thanks! (I can't take credit though.. XD My parents named me. XD XD )

      Delete
  4. "That was only 0.001% of what I was thinking, but it gave a general idea." that made me laugh SO. HARD. XDDD Welcome, Rebekah!! She's so cute! Is Melody happy to have a mini doll friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Glad my mind made you laugh. XD XD Aw, thanks!! I hope Melody's happy! *turns from screen* MJ ARE YOU HAPPY I'M HERE? *turns back to screen* She said yes and to stop interrupting her. She's practicing piano. *rolls eyes* XD XD ~ ♥ ~ Rebekah

      Delete
  5. That's awesome! So glad Mini Mel has some company now! Our minis should send over some tea. ;-)
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to be here to keep her company! :D I love tea! ~ ♥ ~ Rebekah

      Delete
  6. MINI Doll's are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and adorable .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts