Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

How I Get Ready for Concerts - A DOTM Post -


Hey music lovers! It's Hollis here. Tonight, I'm going to be playing a concert and I'm super excited! I thought that it would be fun to show you how I get ready for my concerts.

My routine starts about three hours before the concert. As of right now, there are about two hours and fifty minutes till it starts. I'm currently in my dressing room.


First, I have to get dressed. I'm deciding between these two dresses. Which one do you like better?

Okay, I decided. I'm wearing the blue and green houndstooth dress with bows. My shoes are my favorite pair of ankle boots.

Now comes the annoyingly long process of doing my hair. I usually play some music to keep the mood light, and also so that I can practice singing.

Because my hair is so curly, I first have to use my hair pick and slowly pick through all of the tangles.

It's been about twenty minutes and I'm done. Do you prefer your hair up in a ponytail or down?

Now, I'm curling my hair, which also takes a really long time.

Here's the part everyone is always the most excited about; makeup. I usually do just a little bit of blush, eyeliner, and lipstick. It's pretty bad for a performer, but I completely dislike the feeling of makeup! 
My final step is to drink a little bit of water. Water really helps to clear your throat, so it's a really good idea before performing.
I hope you enjoyed seeing how I get ready for a concert or performance. Do you guys get ready for events like I do?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts