Skip to main content

Featured Post

Join Us For July // Looking Ahead, Issue 3

Guess what's happening this month? Wait. You already know, eh? HAPPY TWO YEAR BLOGIVERSARY DOLLS N' ALL! Actually, our blogiversary is the wonderful, amazing, incredible, fantabulous, marvelific day of... July 18! But since it's our two-year blogiversary, and we want to make this absolutely huge.... it's going to be a month-long celebration! No kidding. Are you ready for a little sneak peek of what's going to be happening? - posting every single day of July And these aren't going to just be quick little posts... they're going to be full length, best quality, featured posts - the entire month! I'm already getting excited. Want to know some of the content before hand? Yesss! This little pet project that several of you have been dying to find out about. Hint: the secret page at the top right-hand corner of the pages tab...the one with the password.... Dolls N' All Academy! How can you get into the DNA Academy? Well, let's look at part of our nex…

Three Cheers - Red, White, and Blue!

Hello there! I'm Mia, whom you probably already know.
I'm here to share some pictures of a totally patriotic outfit!

Red, white, blue, and a star headband! Can it get any better than that?

I'm so thankful to be an American girl. Having freedom is something that we often take for granted, when really it is something that is not valued at its real price.





This skirt reminds me of our flag. Red and white stripes!




Who, in the comments, can tell me what this picture reminds you of? Think previous DNA photoshoots, namely in winter. :)


#awkwardpose

Ah, and I have a question. Would you be willing to suggest your favorite picture of me for my profile? I'm getting my very, very own family doll profile! Eek!

♥ Mia


Comments

  1. Aww, that's so cute! I love her and her outfit! 😍
    I really like #12 and the last one. 😍 Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What brand is her outfit? It's adorable. This photoshoot reminds me of ''Beyond the Brick Wall'' that you did with Madi.

    ~Natalie@TheAGSpot
    https://theamericangirlspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually, um... I don't know. XD I think it's super cute though! You're right! :D Great job!

      Delete
  3. I think it was Madi that posed very similarly to this in a previous photoshoot. . .
    I think the best contenders for Mia's profile picture are either #1 or #4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was! :) Ooh, I do really like number 4..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts