Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Another Boring Post..

I have done like, three posts that are really random lately. Maybe it's cause of school or something... You might get a few more of these before this is all over! I just wanted to let you guys know of a couple of things:
1. SOS is still going on, I'm working on the next post - but it probably won't be up today! :)
 
2. Madi is still blogging: I ♥ SKATING! is finally up - she said to apologize for the late wait. She explained over there. :)
IMG_6224
3. DNA is having a makeover! I'm actually leaving after I finish typing this up to go redo DNA! I'm excited, and I hope you like it!
~ Light4theLord

Comments

  1. I love the new design! It's very different but nice!
    ~ Taryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! :) I still have to fix some things, but I'm mostly happy with it. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the new DNA! Some parts are slightly confusing, but I really like the new design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like it too - I was ready for some change! Do you mind specifying what was confusing, that way I know how to change it? I'm still perfecting it... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts