Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Mini Melody's First Photoshoot

Yes, I know it's been a while since I actually got Mini Melody, but due to the long time that it takes to upload pictures, I just figured they could upload while I had my piano lesson! I was right! Okay, here it is (Mini Melody courtesy of American Girl Doll Crafter!)










"Hi! I'm Mini Melody. I'm new here, but I really like it!"
Personally, I just love this picture! I also like how her hair just flips out like the way mine did when I was little!




Profile picture, perhaps?




There you have it! Less pictures than I thought, but I figured they were okay! I have a couple posts planned: Elly's b-day, a post about an amazing giveaway by the ever famous Madi, a post about.. me. And Dolls N' All... and some changes, inspired by disappointment!
See ya next post!
~ Light4theLord
(It's fun, and hard having a username. I can't count how many times I've almost typed my actual name after the little ~ because that's how I do my emails!)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I think I might have just died of an adorableness overload! Your pictures are absolutely flawless, and Mini Melody is SO cute! :D :D
    I can't wait to see all the posts you have planned! And aw, thanks!! :) :) :)
    •Madison•
    P.S. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madison- I really needed that encouragement! I agree, she's precious!

      Delete
    2. You're so very welcome, L4TL! <3 Oh, yes!! :D

      P.S. Just so you know, whenever you comment back to a comment I posted on your blog, it doesn't notify me, so if I don't respond, I'm not ignoring you, I just don't know about it, LOL. I'm trying to remember to check back. XD

      Delete
    3. Totally understand! Hey, if you don't mind me imitating/copying your chat page idea, it'd be easier to just check that single page, wouldn't it?! (Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?!)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think so too- she's totally adorable!!

      Delete
  3. She is really cute! Love this photo shoot.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xyra, thank you! I'm really thankful for AmericanGirlDollCrafter hosting that giveaway! She's actually doing another one that ends in a few days!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts