Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

What's in a Name?

And here it is: the fourth round of WIAN!
Yeah, I was tired of typing 'What's in a Name?' so just get used to it. :)
Our last round went pretty well, but only two contestants entered- and they both got it right!
The correct answer (which I thought would stump someone... which it didn't! Goes to show how much these AG trivia lovers know!) for the last doll was...
Maria Josefina Montoya!
I didn't realize that I hadn't specified what a 'nickname' was, so now it's the name that she goes by (Margaret Mildred went by Kit, Maria Josefina by Josefina)! Thanks to all who have been playing- keep it coming!
Now, for this round's doll....
What is her full name and the name she goes by?
Shoot! No, actually, please don't.
Just type. :)
Trivia: This doll was one of the first three original Pleasant Company Dolls. Her time era was during World War II.
 
What is her name?
First:
Middle:
Last:
Nickname (or name she goes by):
 
What's in a Name? SCOREBOARD
Buzzaboutag: 2
Hope Harman-Potteiger: 3
Sandy Scherer: 3
Grace (The Girl Upstairs): 8
 
It's getting a little more exciting! Who will get her name right first? Oh, and try to think of her name before looking at other comments- thanks!
(L, I know it's you!)
 
Name that doll!
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. All I remember is that her name is Molly McIntire. I don't remember her middle or nickname!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: Molly
    Middle: I don't remember them mentioning it in the books.
    Last: McIntire
    Nickname (or name she goes by): Olly Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You got almost all of them- great job!

      Delete
  3. First: Molly
    Middle: Idk.... it feels like it'd be Grace. But maybe not.
    Last: McIntire
    Nickname: Olly Molly (Gosh and Golly, Olly Molly!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? Molly Grace would be so pretty, but unfortunately, it's not- but you got the rest right!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts