Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

What's in a Name?

It's the third round of 'What's in a Name?' and things are (kind of) heating up!
If you want to see the first round, see this post, and if you want to see how to play and the second round, check this out!

And now, for our third doll....
 
What is her name?
Hint: this one's a little trickier- if you think you know her name, try again because you might only know her middle and last name...
 
And our previous doll was...
Margaret Mildred Kittredge, a.k.a. Kit!
Grace (The Girl Upstairs), got our previous doll's full name and nickname!
Hope Harman-Potteiger, got three points for her first, last, and nickname!
 
Oh, and I like the format both of you (Grace and Hope- ha, I just realized the names!)  posted in, so it's the new format everyone should post their answer in!
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Nickname: 
 
Now, onto the scoreboard...
What's in a Name? SCOREBOARD
Buzzaboutag: 2
Hope Harman-Potteiger: 3
Grace (The Girl Upstairs): 4
 
It's still anyone's game, ya'll! And don't forget that this is the only way to enter my (possibly) giveaway! This should be exciting...
Three, two, one- name that doll!
 
 


Comments

  1. Josifina is actually her middle name

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! :D Good job, guys! :)

    First Name: Maria
    Middle Name: Josefina
    Last Name: Montoya
    Nickname: Josefina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's correct! You did awesomely too!

      Delete
  3. I like what's in a name . I hope u do more of them soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts