Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Picture of the Day, September 12

September 12, Day 12

April 25, 2016

The two adventurers: Noelle and Elizabeth!
Don't you love their pigtails? I do! I took the two blondies out for a photoshoot and they decided to play on the rocks a little... so I let them! I think this is the day (or maybe it was yesterday's date?) that it finally clicked to take pictures outside. *facepalm*
And so from then on, I tried to take outside pictures as much as I could! The natural lighting is waaaaay better, especially for profile pictures! Granted, sometimes you do have to take them inside (for bedroom shots, or if it's raining), but I love outside shoots!

Comments

  1. This has to be one of my favorite photos of yours! The dolls' poses, their hair, the leaves in the background... It's so pretty! Great job! :D
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's probably one of my favorites too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts