Skip to main content

Featured Post

Jumping into June // Looking Ahead, Issue 2

It's summer! *cheers* Hey ya'll! It's Light4theLord here. Since I'm homeschooled, I just got finished with that dreaded America - whoops, sorry. Can't tell you, or you might know what grade I'm in.. or not. Mwhahaha. Some of you will understand this. :) Anyways, it's SUMMER! Do you know what that means?! Well, on Dolls N' All, it means.... just a second. There's a doll that's begging for something. Okay, fine, fine, Madi. Just.. leave me alone. I want to write this part. Yes, Madi, I will let you write the next part. Just let go of me, okay? I promise! Madi wants to tell you guys some stuff too. I promised her I'd let her, so.... *reluctant sigh* Here's it off to Madi. ************************************* 'Ello, awesome readers! Guess what we all get to do this summer? We get to do lots of stuff. Wanna guess? Oh wait a second. I'm supposed to be doing the DOTM part, aren't I? Light4theLord in the distance, "YES! Just …

Meet Mia!

I'm back, with another GOTY special: Mia St. Clair!
Now, Mia was the first girl to have three brothers: Skip, Rick, and Perry.
 This mini-bio about Mia, the Girl of the Year 2008, is from www.americangirl.com , the archives. Mia is the youngest, and a figure skater... her story is pretty good, and I like her a lot. I didn't find a look a like, but I can show you a picture of my favorite ice skater! Anyways, let's look at the doll.


 
Here you can see that Mia was the first GOTY to have red hair. She also had freckles, and green eyes. It'd be much more interesting to have a red head doll with brown eyes, not green. Too typical.
Other than that, you c an see that she has the regularly rounded face, made from the Classic Mold. She comes with her red hair framing her face, as well as an accented braid, as you can see below.
 
 
 
 So now you know about this awesome doll!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts