Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

~ 2019 ~ a new year for dolls n' all

 

HAPPY 2019!!!

Goodness, you haven't seen me around here for a little while. *cough cough cringe* I've missed being here so much!
 
It's been a crazy last... five months or so. I'll just give you a super quick recap!
- I studied approximately five hours a day for a national competition
- Traveled two days to the national competition
- Spent a week competing with some amazing people
- and thennnnn familybirthdayChristmasfamilybirthdayNewYears!
I am so so sad I missed Christmas on here. :( I always love decorating my dolls' rooms for Christmas!
 
BUT!
 
It's a new year and I can't wait to get started on all the stuff that's going to happen here at Dolls N' All! You're going to love it!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
SECRETS & SCANDALS : A DOLLS N' ALL PHOTOSTORY SERIES
 
You've seen this before - last summer. Hehe. Anyways, once it stops raining *glares at cold dreary weather* I'll head out there to shoot some more of the first few scenes! I'm really excited about how this is going to play out and I hope you'll like it too!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 DOLLS N' ALL YOUTUBE CHANNEL: DOLL HAIRSTYLING
 
I love doing doll hair. It's incredibly fun! So I figured why not branch out and try a Youtube channel focused mainly on doll hairstyling? I'm super excited to put the Dolls N' All salon into the works! You'll learn how to recreate some actual American Girl hairstyles (I'M NOT IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED WITH THEM though I kinda wish I was ;) ) and some of the crazy fun ones you see here at Dolls N' All?
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
THE DOLLS' STORIES
You know my dolls... or do you? Over the next few months you'll see new photostories revealing more about my dolls so that you get to know them like never before!
I see a lot of people who are like a 'mom' to their dolls (which is totally cool - way better than one of the options I'd heard, being their 'god' which was actually kinda creepy...?) but I prefer to think of them as my friends - and I want you to think that way too! It's so much fun having nine dolls to just hang out with. ;)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALNETTA ROSE DESIGNS
I'm not going to say a whole lot about this because I want to surprise y'all - but let's just say that April is going to be absolutely amazing. Keep your eyes peeled throughout all the photostories for anything that might be related to AR!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So. That's what I've got planned for the next few months - I'm SO excited to be back! I've missed y'all, I've missed my dolls, I've missed photography, I've missed EVERYTHING!
In fact, I spent about five hours yesterday reorganizing my doll stuff so that when I start shooting photostories I'll know where everything is! XD (and... because my dolls were taking over my room with all their stuff ;P what're friends for, right?)
 
 
New Year's Blog Resolution
- A whole new level of photography
- A level of photostories never before produced at Dolls N' All (or anywhere else, come to think of it - I've got a crazy idea spinning around in my head that I don't believe anyone else ever does!)
- NEW NEW NEW NEW
- C H A N G E for the better :)
 
Also, new blog schedule. XD I'll be posting every or every other Friday (depending on the school workload - high school is nuts, y'all, but it's fun!) at 3 PM EST! You do not want to miss what's coming up here at Dolls N' All!
 
Tell me in the comments what you've been up to lately! I've missed talking to y'all and I can't wait to get back into the doll blogosphere!
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars once more


Comments

  1. THREE CHEERS FOR DNA (and no, not deoxyribonucleic acid. Dolls N' All. XD)

    I was having a less than stellar day but then THIS popped up in my inbox and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    I'm so happy that you and your dolls are back!! I've missed them so much (to the point where I'd just go through your archives and binge-read a million posts XD) and eep I can't wait for these plans!

    ~ Rebekyayah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you're back. I was wondering if you left forever or if you were just busy, like me and every other person I can think of. Tbh I kept check back here for a sign off post, but I kept hoping you would come back at the same time. XD I'm so mega excited for 'Secrets and Scandals'! I'm really excited for more posts! :)
    ~ The Human

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy you're back! Whaddaya know, I'm not my dolls' mom either. Looking forward to your stories! :)
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back on your blog! Here's to the new year and all the exciting things it holds!
    <3
    ~Lu&TheNineDarlingDollies&Willa

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH YASSS YOU'RE BACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see everything amazing here again!! :D

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I can’t wait to see all of this fanciness! It’s going to be super epic!!!

    -Faith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts