Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Happy World Doll Day!

Happy World Doll Day!
Did you know that today, June 10, is the 31st World Doll Day? You can read more about it here.
Also, guess what? For years, people have celebrated by giving a doll to someone.
You could give a doll to someone across the world - how? Through Operation Christmas Child! I'm working on a project called 100 Dolls 4 100 Girls where I'm trying to collect 100 dolls, along with enough other things to fill 100 OCC shoeboxes!
If you'd like to help, you can contact me in the comments, through the contact page on 100D4100G, or if you have my email, just shoot me one!
~ Light4theLord
 

Comments

  1. I love the collage!

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Doll Day! Just to clarify things, is it okay to donate used dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So long as the dolls look new, it's fine. :) Happy Doll Day to you as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts