Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

DIY: Doll Hershey Kisses


Yes, DIY doll Hershey kisses! Super easy...
* * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * *
You will need:
- chocolate chips
- paper strips
- foil

Tear a bit of foil off, enough to wrap the chocolate chip in.

On my paper strip, I decided to write 'XOXOXO' since these ARE for Valentine's Day!

(^ ta.da. super easy.^)

Lay the paper strip on the foil, set the chocolate chip on top, and..

Wrap it up.

Trim foil to correct size, and then cut the paper to the right size.

And voila! You have a doll sized Hershey kiss!
* * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
See what I mean? So easy that it's like, super easy. < that sounded really idiotic.
Anyways, enjoy your Valentine's day, don't get sick from eating too much chocolate (taken from experience... from this morning...) and look for another post soon!
~ Light4theLord

Comments

  1. Wow, GREAT idea! I love how you used a chocolate chip--so perfect! :-D (And then you can eat them and pretend your dolls did it! XD lol)
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gracie! I had a lot of fun. Ah, yes, of course... they ate it... all... (not.) :D
      ~ Light4theLord

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts