Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Welcome to Baking with the Best!

Welcome to Baking with the Best!

I'm Grace Thomas, your host today!

We'll be making Honey Cake. It's a healthy, sweet dessert that's fit for any event!

What you will need:
2 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt

Mix these three ingredients in one bowl, and the next five in a separate bowl.
3/4 cup oil
1 cup honey
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
3 teaspoons vanilla
Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together.

Line muffin tins with colorful papers for doll sized cakes!

Fill with batter and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 F or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Party!

I made this cake for my friend Gwendolyn's birthday!

We all got dressed up and ready for the party!

Happy Birthday Gwen!

Two great friends!

 


Uh-oh! All that's left of the cake! Oh well... guess it was good!
Tip: if you're eating this for dessert, call them cupcakes. If you want to eat them for breakfast, call them muffins.
 

Comments

  1. YUM! That looks great! I love real food that's doll-sized. :D Great job, Grace! 😄
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much! *takes multiple bows*
      ~ Grace

      Delete
  2. Awesome post, Light4theLord! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts