Skip to main content

Featured Post

Dolls N' All Rewards!

Yes indeed! For the first time that I have witnessed, a doll blog has it's own rewards program! I'm very, very excited about this program, and I hope you are too! In my excitement about this program release, I'll try not to repeat myself or become too confusing. If I do, just ask me any questions in the comments below! HOW IT WORKS: You, as a valued and amazing reader of Dolls N' All, can now sign up (instructions below) to join the Dolls N' All Rewards program. You'll earn points doing various things (point earning list below) such as following or subscribing to Dolls N' All, sharing a favorite post, commenting, etc. Fixed point amounts will go along with each action. Also, on special days such as 'National Doll Day' or our blogiversary, or possibly Christmas, we'll distribute 'point gifts'. DOTMs will receive a special amount of points as well. Once you hit certain amounts of points, you'll receive 'Reward Credits' which yo…

Camp Dolls N' All, Photoshoot #1

Camp Dolls N' All has been a blast, and while you wait for Day 3 (yes, a longer wait) you can enjoy these pictures! I woke up at six a.m. to take these, so they were pretty important!
* * * * *  * * * * * * * * * ** * * * *


Shoes: Elizabeth Cole's Meet Outfit




Headband: borrowed from Noelle

Skirt: also borrowed from Noelle




Top: Promotional 2014 Isabelle t-shirt






Bows, bows, and more bows!
Bows on your shoes,
Bows in your hair,
Bows on your top
And a bow on your skirt!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
And now, for Noelle Lancer!



#veryphotogenic
 




Don't you love those shoes?!?!?!




Noelle's so pretty!




It took three tries for this picture! ^

Headband, skirt, and shoes: birthday gift from four years ago! It's either OG or MLA
Top: Isabelle's leotard (one of the many)


She's just gorgeous! And none of these were edited!


Cousins that met at Camp Dolls N' All!



Which did you like best?



Comments

  1. I almost bought Noelle, number 27 instead of my doll Brooke! 😜
    (TM 59)
    Cute dolls and nice photos. Is the first doll number 26?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Noelle, and it was super nice of my cousin to let me borrow her! It's like an addition to the family for a week!
      Actually, Katie is a 'Kit Kittredge' doll that I was able to buy with my own money (while partly sponsoring a Compassion child)! I got her as a Ebay TLC doll!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts