Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

The Return of DOTM

(Clockwise from top left: Madi - 1.17, Paisley - 2.17, Kanani - 3.17, Isla - 4.17)

And it's back! For those of you who don't know or don't remember (honestly, I forgot about it for a while too so XD), DOTM stands for Doll of the Month, a Dolls N' All exclusive project that ran from January 2017 to August 2018, featuring a different doll from blogs and Instagrams each month. 

(Clockwise from top left: Charlie - 5.17, [not pictured, so sorry] Adalyn - 6.17, Lucy - 7.17, Kit - 8.17, Rebecca - 11.17)

It was so much fun, seeing different styles and making new friends, becoming more of the doll blogging community. I didn't realize how much I'd missed it until I was going through all these archives!

(Clockwise from top left: Raven - 12.17, Julie - 1.18, Hollis - 2.18, Caroline - 3.18)

So, my plan for 2020... 

Dolls N' All Doll of the Month 2.0

Because I now have 10 dolls (11 if you count my little sister's Madame Alexander) and I've already missed January of 2020, I figured it'd be fun to do one of each of my dolls each month. It'll also make it easier to update their ancient profiles eheh.. eheh...

(Clockwise from top left: Luciana - 4.18, Delilah - 5.18, Lily - 6.18, Maryellen - 7.18)

I'm so excited and I'm really looking forward to shooting some photostories and new profiles!

So, who are you looking forward to seeing as DOTM the most? Can you name all nine of my dolls (the tenth one hasn't officially been revealed even though I've had her for a year and a half.. poor doll...) without looking at the profiles page? Who do you think will be the first DOTM?

I can't wait to chat with y'all in the comments!

~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars


Comments

  1. AHHH! I literally screamed when I saw that you posted! I loved DOTM (even if I'm cringing at my old pictures.) and I can wait to see more about your dolls!
    Let's see if I can name them... I know this won't be in order but,
    Jose, Madi, Julie, Mia, Grace, Katie, Kit, Lucy... Ugh, that's all I got. xD
    But I can't wait to learn about them all!
    ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE DOTM!
    Can I name all 9 of your dolls? uh...
    Julie
    Caroline?
    Katie
    Sam
    Do you actually have Nanea, or is that just someone else's doll?
    Mia
    And, well, that's all I remember. I'm kind of hoping Mia is first, just because I love that doll.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts