Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

~ YOU'RE NOT RID OF US YET! ~

Yipes. It's been a while, hasn't it?

 
I've honestly missed doll blogging so much lately *smufflehugs all my dolls who recently got a house makeover and a new reorganization* and it's so sad that I haven't gotten to be on here as much in the past year or more.
 
Well, you're not rid of me yet! I still love my dolls and I still haven't outgrown them. I've also not given up a lot of the plans that I mentioned like... *yoips* four months ago. XD
 
I've had a crazy few months of lots of school and babysitting and all that fun stuff. But I've still had a chance to do some photoshoots and I've been able to do some stuff with some friends' dolls so disclaimer: not all the dolls randomly featured below are mine (but I'd gladly take them although my sister might object to more dolls! XD)!
 
I love doll photography so much... it's given me a lot of practice and I've really enjoyed trying new things and discovering more and more about photography!
 
ALL OF THE BELOW ARE COMPLETELY UNEDITED
mostlybecauseI'mtoolazyandtheinternetistooslowbutohwell XD
 
When I went to the beach just last week, I met a girl who was actually there last year and she had brought her dolls both years! :D

So here are some lovely guest stars *heart eyes* enjoy beach photos and beautiful dolls with gorgeous complexions XD
*is totally not jealous*



 
how cute is that unicorn float?!

 
My little sister is a major photobomber! I'm pretty sure her life philosophy is 'All cameras should be pointed at me' :P

Speaking of photobombers, she also loves posing in front of any doll backdrops I set up!

 
That's her 'I know I'm not supposed to be here but I am anyways' mischievous grin!



 
And... once more, I have a super long list of tasks I need to finish today so I guess this will wrap it up.
BUT! Now that the grass is finally green, I can do photostories that aren't dull and brown and boring (my indoor photography is seriously atrocious XD)!
 
I've missed y'all so much!!! What's up with you? How's life? How're your dolls? Anybody have any new dolls? What's the best photography trick you've discovered in the past year?
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars
 


Comments

  1. I'VE MISSED YOUR POSTS AND PHOTOS SO MUCH... I loved seeing everything! Ahhh, your photography is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I can't wait to see more posts! The tee-shirt that your little sister is wearing 9th picture is the exact same one my little sister has! I absolutely love beach pictures, but I've never been to a beach so I'm always happy to see pictures of your trips. :)
    ~ Megan
    https://lifeofafarmdoll.wixsite.com/mysite

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts