Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Spring's Starr - An AGPS

 
 
Hi everyone, it's Light4theLord back with a springy photoshoot of Kate! ♥ I am *so* in love with her curls! This was taken several weeks before the pollen *sneezes* came. *scowls* But, I've got some fun news at the bottom of this post!

An amazing lady, the mother of my sister's violin student (try keeping up with that one XD), gave me this awesome MLA horse set - I love it!

These photos... I'm not very proud of them. *shakes head sadly* I'll show you what got in the way. XD (wait till the end)

I did just take a quick manual setting photography course (online of course), and I'm hoping to try out Photoshop this summer... so be prepared for better pictures and less cringe-worthy posts! :)

Is Kate not the most adorable doll or what?!
 

People say light streaks are hard to get. I find them easier than anything else. XD XD Legit just position the doll in front of the sun and let the sun enter the camera frame only a tiny bit. :)

Anyways, two big things of importance: there won't be a post here next week.
 
But don't worry! There'll be a fun Camp NaNo first week recap over at my personal blog, Julia Rose! I'm excited about that. ;) And then, the next week it'll be back here with.... beach photos! Yup, on a spur of the moment trip I'm headed to the beach. XD I mean, what can beat beach photography and writing?! I'm taking Jules and I've been inspired by karaleels and  that manual photography course I took. ;) I'm so excited!

 
Did you do anything fun for spring break? (or did you even have spring break? I'm taking school to the beach -_-) And let me know what kinds of photos you want of Jules! See you guys in the comments!
 
~ Light4theLord
photographer of the stars
 



Comments

  1. Great post! :D I know right?! Light streaks are so easy for me to get! XD

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is SOOO beautiful! I'm leaving for Yosemite in a few hours! YAY!

    Ooh, for beach photoshoots, let's see. I'm just throwing out ideas here, but what if you make a heart out of shells to position Jules in/near. Ooh or, this might be a bit ambitious though, you could make a miniature sand castle for Jules! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Still seems to be winter here, so nothing new.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts