Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Getting Myself Ready ~ A DOTM Post ~

Hello, my friends! It is I, Luciana, again! Today I'm going to show you how I get ready to go on a trip! (Hopefully, I can convince Jewel to take me to the NASA space museum. 😍

I already have my NASA graphic tee on and pants on. So now I put on my awesome choker and a necklace because I can, and I'm just that awesome. 

HAHA ^^^ Too true. I found this hilarious meme on Pinterest. It's so me. (:

I also pull back my hair into a pony so I don't have hair flying in my face. I also grab my backpack filled with some of the things I would need (and for collecting souvenirs of course...).


Selfie Time! I'm definitely not a fashion enthusiast, but I do have my own style.  

Do you have your own style or a favorite thing to wear? Now to get Jewel to take me to the NASA Museum... 

So Long!
-Luciana ⭐️


Comments

  1. Jewel take Luci to the NASA Museum XD I love that meme so much, I'll have to show that to my sister, she loves Star Wars too. Have you seen Lego Droid Tales? It's so funny, I think you'd like it :) my style usually consists of a oversized t-shirt (because all the cool shirts they make for boys and men 🙄) and leggings.
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD SHE MUST! Me too! Oooh yes! I have seen a little bit of it! It is really funny! Oh cool, Katie!

      -Luci

      Delete
  2. Luci, you look marvelous! Perfect for going to the NASA museum. I do have my own style that can run from quirky to mainstream. It's fun to mix it up and keep people guessing.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ohh! That's so cool. Agreed! XD

      -Luci

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts