Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Q&A With the Dolls (and L4TL!): Part 6/10

THE DOLLS:
1. What is your least favorite book?
2. What's your favorite song?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. What's your favorite TV show?
5. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one thing, what would it be?


 
                             JULIETTE                                            ELLY
1. Uh... umm... books? I uh, don't read books.    1. Ugh, I hate that one about dogs
2. YAS! I've got this. Brave by Moriah Peters     being bad. They're not bad!
3. Hollywooooood! Or maybe the red carpet.     2. Dream, by Lanea Hope
4. Anything fashion related. ♥                             3. On a safari!  
5. My iphone, duh. Then I could call 911. XD    4. That one about rescued puppies.
                                                                             5. Uh, a boat. *smirks* 


 
1. First of all, note that the above photo is       1. I mostly only read books about
*very* old. anyways... long ones. boring ones. dancers and they're all good so far.
2. I ain't a music person. But on my playlist    2. The Waltz of the Flowers in the
is a whole bunch of Owl City stuff.                 Nutcracker!
3. THE OLYMPICSSSSSSSSS!                     3. NYC.
4. A N I M A N I A C S! XD XD XD XD      4. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I liked 
^ great old show.                                             the 'Finding Clara' by Justice on YT.
5. Ooooooooh.... A PAIL! TO MAKE           5. Ice cream! XD
SAND CASTLES! DESERT = SAND and
ISLAND = WATER! SAND CASTLES!

 
1. All those unwholesome, terrible books         1. Books about blogging. *eck*
that have a grip on the teens of today.               2. Rend Collective's 'My Lighthouse'
2. I enjoy classical music of all varieties.          3. Alaskaaaa! I dunno why. Just for fun.
3. Probably the Philippines.                               4. I'd rather blog than watch TV.
4. I really actually like Sue Thomas, F.B.Eye.  But..... I do like Studio C.
5. Water.                                                             5. My laptop?


 
                                KITRINA                                   SAMANTHA
1. 'For Dummies' books.                                       1. All those no good, dumb, pointless
2. Flight of the Bumblebee                                    books that don't deserve to be
3. The Smithsonian                                               published!
4. Are you kidding?!                                             2. I have classical music on my
5. Logically, water.                                               writing playlist.
(And in case you're wondering                             3. Hmm.... home.
why all these answers are short,                           4. I don't watch TV.
I was interrupted in the middle of                        5. A library!
a calculus problem. not good)


 
 
AMELIA
1. Cheesy kids books.
2. Let It GOOOOOOOOOO!
3. Disneyworld!!!
4. Disney a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.
5. My family?
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Light4theLord:
Which of your siblings gets on your nerves the most?
Well, all of my siblings and I do have arguments now and then (hehe) but I'd really love to be best friends with them - truly, they're built-in best friends. :) My younger brother (two years younger) and I are best friends sometimes, and worst enemies other times. I get easily frustrated with my youngest brother, but I'm working on that too. :)
If you wrote an autobiography of your life, what would it be titled?
Shine - Living Life as a Light
What's your favorite drawing media?
MECHANICAL PENCILS!!! yesssss... I hate dull pencils or fancy ones 'cause I can't ever figure 'em out. :D
What made you want to start a blog?
Well, my sister started one (that she's now abandoned) and it made me want to start one. So, I did. And after I saw Lissie & Lilly, and Happy House of AG, and Delightful World of Dolls... well, it inspired me for Dolls N' All.
What's your favorite song?
THAT'S SO HARD! Rachmaninoff prelude no. 5, opus 23 in g minor.
Who is your favorite AG doll you don't have?
Nanea Mitchell or Lea Clark - THEY'RE SO GORGEOUS!!
Which AG doll is your least favorite (out of all the dolls ever made)?
Eh, I don't think I'd really NOT like a doll..... I'm not a huge fan of Tenney, but...
What is your least favorite book?
Ugh. Don't ask - all the bad ones. Especially ones that lead teens from the truth. ERGH. I hate those. *sigh*
What are your thoughts on a glass of ice water (no lemon)?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... no. I'm FREEZING YA'LL.
What is your favorite shoe brand?
VIONICS save my back and my feet. I have hereditary back problems (both parents and older sis, not quite as bad though). They're super duper supportive ones that help your foot arch so that your back is positioned right. :) They're also super cute. :)
What is one charity that you would give one million dollars to if you were a trillionaire?
ONE?! Can I give part to several different ones? First up, Operation Christmas Child (Samaritan's Purse's organization) or Compassion.
What are your thoughts on fidget spinners?
My mom doesn't like them very much, so I got one free but gave it away to Jaimie so it wouldn't cause trouble. Yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, whaddya guys think?
ASK MORE QUESTIONS! We've got four parts left -and this is actually *also* a springboard for a special project which we mentioned before: DNA TGS! Can anyone guess? You're only allowed to guess if you leave a question for the dolls!
Also, THANK YOU ALL for voting for Dolls N' All as Best Overall Doll Blog in the Paisley Awards! You guys have NO idea how much this means to me - even if I don't win (which would be EPIC), this is one of the few awards that I actually really care about. :) So thank you ALL!

Comments

  1. HEHE QUESTIONS. And I LOVE Brave by Moriah Peters! What is *your* favorite song, L4TL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's epic, isn't it? :D :D
      *my* favorite song?! Rachmaninoff's prelude 5, opus 23 in G minor.
      I'm not even kidding. XD
      'Increible' by Miel San Marcos comes in close second.

      Delete
  2. I personally LOVE Owl City, Katie! Did you know that they also write pop songs? I've seen them on both radio stations! I've seen the same with a band called For King and Country! Ooooh, and Madi, I LOVE My Lighthouse by Rend Collective! Just reading that made me start singing it in my head XD
    Questions: (for the dolls) What is your favorite pop song? What is your favorite YouTube channel?
    Questions: (for you) What are you going to be doing tomorrow at this time? What does your favorite outfit look like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They DO?!???????????? *runs around trying to find a phone* *Steals Julie's and looks it up* *makes up routine for allllll of da pretty songs* THANK YOU O JENN FOR THIS REVELATION! ~ Katie
      My Lighthouse is SO epic - IKR?! Anytime someone mentions it, I immediately start humming it or singing in my head! - Madi

      Those are GREAT questions - thanks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yasssssssss! AND I'LL COME MEET YOU! XD I'll have L4TL fly me over when she gets her dream pilot's license. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts