Skip to main content

Featured Post

life ~ a photostory

  ~ a life update in the form of a photostory ~ this is truly Julia's aesthetic, entirely by accident, most of her closet is blue and white stripes. she's always either wearing her airplane propeller necklace or her dream necklace, wearing double dutch braids.  Once upon a time, there was a girl named Julia. She was a dreamer, one with a good imagination and wide horizons. Some of her happiest days as a teenager were spent taking photos of dolls, lying in the street to get the perfect angle. Her dolls were like built in friends, companions wherever she went, on trips and vacations and outings.  As she grew up, Julia grew busier and busier, and high school was a lot of work. But she had goals and she did everything she could to reach them. One of them was graduating two years early, which took up a lot of time and energy. After hours upon hours of studying, she finally graduated.  Taking a gap year beginning in 2020, the weirdest year of the century, she had no lack of other thi

Enter... Me! ~ A DOTM Post ~

Hello all you lovelies!
I'm here to give you an awesome start to your new year - meeting me!
 
My name is Juliette Brooke Albright, and I'm the second oldest in the DNA family.
 
L4TL let me be the DOTM, and I'm SO super excited! She wants different dolls, so I'm gonna be the only fashionista designer... I'm interested to see how that turns out! :)
 
So, I'm not on here a lot except for modeling for photoshoots. *hair flip*
That's pretty fun.
 
But there's more to me than meets the eye. :)

#1: I'm slightly obsessed with taking selfies - especially when we went to TX. That was epic, and I'll have to show you guys some photos during my time as DOTM. L4TL said I can kinda-sorta-almost call DNA my blog this month and she'll let me take over. Do you know how EPIC that is?! A whole month of ME! :D Well, and fashionista/crafty posts. Even epicer than me. :)

#2: I'm also slightly obsessed with hairstyles...

and fashion. Like, I LOVE making dresses - I did this one for my birthday last year. My birthday is in May, in case you were wondering.

I also made this one last fall and I think it's so pretty.

#3... Okay, fine. I'm obsessed with anything craftsy, fashiony, hairstyley, and uh... DESIGNY!


I ADORE redoing rooms. Thanks to a new room change (I'll tell you more about that sometime), I got to design and remodel our new house - check out those before and after photos!

before and after dresser during house remodeling
 
I also love washi tape and papercrafting and craftsyish journaling. I guess it's a cross between smash journaling and bullet journaling. :) Lists and pretty stuff.
 
My favorite colors are white and gold.
And turquoise.
And sea green + coral.
And yeah.
 
I adooooore listening to music on my iphone. I do it A L L da time.
My favs? Moriah Peters, Miel San Marcos, Rend Collective, Lauren Daigle.
 
So, whaddya wanna know about me? I'd be happy to tell you! Bring it on, lovelies!
 
 
 
 



Comments

  1. Congrats Julie! I look forward to your posts! So, DOTM is continuing? Are last years applications still valid? I might enter my new doll, Pippa. I know I haven’t been very frequent with blogging lately, but I think I would take this more seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Smacks head* I totally should have read Joys of January before commenting these questions. That post answered all of them��

      Delete
    2. That's so okay! I've done that before too! I really hope you enter Pippa! :) Good luck, from me!

      Delete
  2. Julie, you need to meet Michelle! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeousness!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, Michelle? Most definitely so! So, when are you coming? :D :D :D
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Yay, Julie!!!!!!!! Here's one: if you got 100 dollars how would you spend it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $100?!? That's pretty awesome. I'd probably buy a lot of washi tape. XD But actually, I'd probably save it for something like my prom dress material or tickets to a Moriah Peters concert. :D

      Delete
  4. Welcome, Juliette! Looking forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts